1.    #1  
    When is the quick install 3.0 going to work. I cannot change my theme or do any tweaks for my phone. The 2.96 quick install will not work for me either. Pleaase give me guidance on what to do. Anybody.
    I believe the most current version of QI is 3.2
    actually i believe its 3.02 but close enough
  4.    #4  
    How do you get the QI 3.02 to come up. All I can get is that 3.0 and then it tells me when I go to use it that the theming specifications have not been installed. Please let me know what to do. I want to change some things on my phone. Is there anything special I need to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by mpattonarmy View Post
    When is the quick install 3.0 going to work. I cannot change my theme or do any tweaks for my phone. The 2.96 quick install will not work for me either. Pleaase give me guidance on what to do. Anybody.
    It is now at v3.02. With the release of 1.4, the guys are working hard to get everything in order. Please keep in mind that almost everything great about the Pre and WebOS has come from folks doing things for free (thats is if you don't donate when the something just makes your day). If you did a bit of research you would have easily found out the developer of this tool is Jason Robitalle and he always (I mean always) is answering questions and helping folks with issues. I understand your frustration but a word of advise: Do your homework in the forum and ask nicely. 9 out of 10 times you'll get help right away. And lastly, remember almost all the very best of Pre has come from folks working endlessly for next to nothing in return. We owe them our gratitude and respect. I hope you get your answers to your problems soon.
  6.    #6  
    I was not trying to make it sound so serious. I was just mad at myself because I like figuring things out for myself. I have been a member for about three months and I definitely like everything about this site. I will send Jason a message and maybe he can help me out. Thanks for the reply.