Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Ever since I updated to 1.4, sometimes when I go to unlock my phone (no pin, just slide up the lock symbol) there is no lock screen.

It just shows my home screen or shows whatever card I had open last. The lock symbol is still there just sitting on top of the bottom icons and it unlocks the same way. It only does this sometimes and as far as i can tell it is random when.

I kinda like it and wish it was like that all the time. I did search but could not find anything about this. Screenshot attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I had that twice aswell, it's a little disturbing
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    this has happened to me as well.
    +1. Pretty sure this is a bug.
    - Skinneejay -
    bug or patch? did you guys compared the patches you have installed?
    Had this with no patches or preware.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I had this earlier. Someone mentioned running emergency helper patch in preware and it fixed the problem for me
    Its happening to me too.
    Happened to me today after adding a patch and doing a Luna reset. I freaked out took the battery out, put it back in and it went back to normal.
    It's just a little bug, the ONLY thing you have to do is simply restart the phone and it will go back to normal lock screen.

I personally like it and hope a patch can be made for it in the future.
    Last edited by mjkjr; 03/01/2010 at 07:07 PM.
    I've got the same issue. I don't use the pin but if I did, this would be a bad thing as I am finfong whatever app is active when the phone goes to sleep is visible... Like my email.
    me too
    This is one of those little Bugs i actually kind of like. It's kinda cool to see whats on the screen if if the phone is locked (ex. weather)...

I know it should be fixed, but it isn't a death, doom, destruction bug so I am ok with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by PIKCACHU20 View Post
    This is one of those little Bugs i actually kind of like. It's kinda cool to see whats on the screen if if the phone is locked (ex. weather)...

I know it should be fixed, but it isn't a death, doom, destruction bug so I am ok with it.
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ck-screen.html
    It seems to only happen to me when the battery is less than 20%... Doesn't do it any other time. Maybe just a coincidence when I'm installing apps at night & the battery is about dead... hmm....
    This is becoming one buggy ***** update. I don't like it because it shows Palm is beginning to rush things out the door.