Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    all these are great, i would love to see one showing off the multitasking using the advanced gestures to flip through the apps, and then show the pre start shaking really fast and start throwing out the 3d games and facebook apps where they start covering up the t.v. screen while someone is talking about web os and its gaming and apps and then starts talking faster as the phone shakes and throws all the apps out faster and faster.then the scene cuts with the noise the pre makes when you get a text message, and you see a hot model looking type female flip the phone around and use the mirror to put on some fire red lipstick and the voice says "Palm web OS, what keeps you connected?"
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Hey guys! This is an idea I had been toying with for a long while but couldn't find a way to make it take off.

I got together with the folks at webOSroundup.com and we are launching the PalmSpot Video Contest!

Best part? PALM is donating PRIZES for the winners!!!!!! We're so happy that they're helping out... Palm rocks!

You guys have some AWESOME stuff on here. Why not submit it to the contest??? The more the better! Selected videos will be prominently displayed on the featured page.

Here's the link explaining the contest: webOSroundup presents the PalmSpot video contest | webOSroundup

P.S. We're not getting paid or compensated in any way by Palm for any of this. This contest is OUR idea, and we do it strictly for our love of webOS. Please participate!
    Palm III --> Palm Zire 71 --> Palm Zire 72 --> Palm Treo 650 --> iPhone --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pre --> Palm Pre 2 --> HP Pre 3
    @Vara411

Thats awesome. just saw it posted on palm's facebook.
  4.    #144  
    Anyone else interested?
    only if I have time.. Back home 23rd

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Dude... you totally should submit your videos. Feel free to tweak it a bit if you like. Deadline is April 19th. It be crazy if you didn't participate! You've had some great ideas.
    Palm III --> Palm Zire 71 --> Palm Zire 72 --> Palm Treo 650 --> iPhone --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pre --> Palm Pre 2 --> HP Pre 3
  7.    #147  
    Yes, people-

Lets take this great stuff to another level:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...win-prize.html
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    This thread is great, dbd is great, everyone who posts in this thread is great unless they are, in fact, actually not. My dog is also great.

Game recognize game.
  9.    #149  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    This thread is great, dbd is great, everyone who posts in this thread is great unless they are, in fact, actually not. My dog is also great.

Game recognize game.
    Heh hey, what can i say, lol.
    for the first 25 (private video for now)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch_private...47gtSjhQfggMTg

In for the webosroundup contest next month.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    ^It still says 0 videos...still private?
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vara411 View Post
    Dude... you totally should submit your videos. Feel free to tweak it a bit if you like. Deadline is April 19th. It be crazy if you didn't participate! You've had some great ideas.
    who is the dude you are referring to so i can go back and watch some of the videos?
    I came around to finish my little clip to give back some love to Palm and their amazing webos. Its more or less inspired by their latest ad and a bit more abstract, hope you guys like it:

(It probably still is in the works on youtube, but works already in an "ok" quality, when done, it should be available in 720p).
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Heth bro, thats a sick commercial keep it up bro
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heth View Post
    I came around to finish my little clip to give back some love to Palm and their amazing webos. Its more or less inspired by their latest ad and a bit more abstract, hope you guys like it:

(It probably still is in the works on youtube, but works already in an "ok" quality, when done, it should be available in 720p).
    Bro... that commercial is CRAZY.... great work man...
    Last edited by mrkalel; 03/25/2010 at 06:26 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El

man that looks professional! way to go man i love that commercial u did there.
    great video man! Awsome! Tweeted it already. Hope you don't mind
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    BTW... I just Tweeted this out as well...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El

Sweet! Would love to know the movie magic behind this! just 3d?

i would love to try a commercial but wouldn't know where to start
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast