Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    I don't really have the capability to make this one as of yet but I thought I'd share!

Imagine with me…*

The two speedskaters from the Verizon commercials are skating*along. The*one with AT&T fighting to keep up with his iPhone and wimpy coverage map and the other humming along with his Pre Plus on Verizon.*

The AT&T Skater comes to an exhausted and breathless halt.*

AT&T Skater: I just can’t do it anymore man…*

Both skaters look around. They are in the middle of a huge frozen lake.*

Verizon Skater get’s a text message.*

Text message: Where are you guys? Stacy and I just got into the hottub!*

Flash of two amazingly beautiful ladies…one submerged in a hot tub texting and the other just stepping in.

Verizon Skater looks up across the ice at the resort on the far side of the lake with a look of desperation etched on his face.

Voiceover: There is a time for competition where the speed and reliability of the nation’s largest and most comprehensive network give you decisive edge…*

The Verizon Skater looks back at his exhausted buddy.

Voiceover: Then there is the offseason when cooperation can be not only convenient but occasionally even essential…

The Verzon Skater pulls out his Palm Pre Plus with a determined look as he gets to work.

Voiceover: With the Palm Pre Plus or Palm Pixi Plus on Verizon you have the ability to turn your device into a mobile wifi hotspot supporting up to five devices at once…

Graphic of a Palm Pre Plus in the center of a rotating ring comprised of two laptops, a phone, a home computer, and an mp3 player.

Verizon Skater turns on the hot spot and begins to skate backwards as his 3G map inflates. *The AT&T Skater logs onto the wifi network created by the Palm Pre Plus. His flimsy AT&T map flickers out and turns into a full and beautiful Verizon sail almost taking him off his feet in a sudden burst of speed!

Voiceover: *Allowing you to share your number one rated 3G coverage…even with those who have less capable wireless service providers!

Both skaters blow past the camera effortlessly at breakneck speed!

AT&T Skater: Woohooo!!!

Voiceover: The Palm Pre Plus and Palm Pixi Plus available exlusively on Verizon…
  2.    #122  
    C'mon guys, how's about some new videos?

(Mine is still in the "concept" stage.)
  3.    #123  
    ?

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post
    [url= - Palm Pre AirPlane Commerical[/url]
    Pretty good!
  6.    #126  
    Joe:

I think it's great, but do you think you could do it over with the Pre turned so it can be viewed full-screen and closer?
    The airplane commercial rocks! Here is how I would make it go one step further:

1. have a better background
    2. pre load all apps so you can quickly get to them
    3. put some temporary sticky tape on the back of the phone and the background so it is still during the entire commercial
    4. instead of that flight game I would use one of the 3D flight simulator games by Laminar
    Joe Dirt: Well, I see you got those snakes and sparklers. But where's the good stuff man?
    Kicking Wing: Good stuff? This is the good stuff, snakes and sparklers.
    Joe Dirt: Are you nuts dude? You need stuff that'll explode. Go *boom*!
    Kicking Wing: Why is that good?
    Joe Dirt: Well, huh, might as, might as well ask why is a tree good? Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good?
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    [url= - Palm Pre AirPlane Commerical[/url]
    cool idea and nice music
    Thanks guys I was going to tape it sideways but thought it would look weird on youtube when I flip the video around. I'll give it a shot when I get another phone to send texts from and will take everyone else suggestion and add it in expect for the sim flight games I can't afford an extra $10 right now. The video is longer also but I felt it was to long and cut some out.

Follow Me On Twitter
  10.    #130  
    Thanks guys I was going to tape it sideways but thought it would look weird on youtube when I flip the video around. I'll give it a shot when I get another phone to send texts from and will take everyone else suggestion and add it in expect for the sim flight games I can't afford an extra $10 right now. The video is longer also but I felt it was to long and cut some out.
    Thanks, Joe.
    I'm just going to make this my day job lol

Follow Me On Twitter
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    @ethic3

I think you're on to something with the distributable wifi making up for other devices poor network coverage.
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    glad the thread tags are updated
  14.    #134  
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    glad the thread tags are updated
    Yes. Thank you to the Mod that took care of that.
  15.    #135  
    I'm just going to make this my day job lol

[url= - Palm Pre Memories[/url]
    Joe, the vid's not up yet.
    Probably needs some more time to get through YouTube's process.
    I'll check again soon.
    It's working for me.....

Follow Me On Twitter
  17.    #137  
    It's working for me.....
    It's still saying "YouTube cannot find the video." I'll just give it some more time.
    oooo you are trying to open it from your phone. Yeah it takes a lot longer to be ready for a mobile view.

Follow Me On Twitter
  19.    #139  
    oooo you are trying to open it from your phone. Yeah it takes a lot longer to be ready for a mobile view.
    Oh, ok.
    The mobile version should be working now

Follow Me On Twitter
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast