Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    [QUOTE=ganthonyv;2275096]
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    tried to make it show a lot... Palm Pre: for people with ADD

cool video I likes alot. Hey what stocks app did you have open in the notification area?
    MoreStocks. It's great.

----->dbd<------ w+f man stop holdin' back on us

More commercials people! some funny ones

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Quote Originally Posted by ncinerate View Post
    i'd probably win hands down with my worlds-first kermit the frog ukulele cover:

i mean, who wouldn't want a pre after watching that?
    i loved this!!!
    ncinerate it says videos not there.

Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Someone can run with my idea:

Spoof the iPhone talking/multitasking commercials by depicting someone taking a call, opening up a game (still while talking), checking email, reply by SMS, and creating a dinner appointment in calendar...all without closing an app!

(might need a Pre Plus, since it has more memory...cant risk the "too many cards" error popping up)
    great idea ill try

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Thanks guys.

Heres one more.

Wish palm would make one from the phone perspective through the day doing one-handed multitasking. Guy gets back in bed at the end and sets the phone on the touchstone.
    Fantastic If I have time I'm gonig to take a crack at this I want to set one to "White and Nerdy" by Weird Al

I tweeted the link above to try and get some traction behind it. We don't need Palm's help. They better start ramping production up!!
    i like the camera rig video while you're walking around multitasking. I also like the idea of incorporating the touchstone. Maybe end the video by placing the pre on the touchstone, show some notifications pop in, and fade out.

oh, and you have to incorporate the camera. in a humorous way, you should show someone getting robbed and you capture it on camera.
    Last edited by daisy96; 03/02/2010 at 10:44 PM.
    Yeah I want to.. its just a little tricky setting everything happen at the right time.. ( I wanted dealert to alert me so I set the timer to the lowest 30mins and started only to get an error from it) + not in the mood to edit video.

Really an amateur videoer could make better commercials than palm and verizon.

Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stihl View Post
    An idea could be great if it were managed well. Why not propose the guys at Precentral run a contest for best Pre videos?

Flood youtube with the coolness of the pre, make the contest a big deal, have different groups of people demonstrating multitasking on the way to the club, out running errands, or beside their favorite hang out spot.

With 20 or 30 videos, it would bound to be attention somewhere (Engadget easily) especially if they were done well. Couple that with a nice twitter spree, and suddenly out have articles talking about all the WebOS fans which might help as far as positive publicity (and eventual sales) are concerned.
    I have been thinking about proposing that. I have a buddy that can render some pretty good ads, I can try to convince him to make a LEGIT ad. It would help if we could raise $$ for a winner and runner up. Deiter!! Help us help palm!! I'm a san fran local and I have to help them live on!!
    thx for all the tweets of my vid! Dbd where ru.

9.    #49  

----->dbd<------ w+f man stop holdin' back on us

More commercials people! some funny ones
    I'm back (for now.)
    Sorry i've been mia for the last coupla days (family issues )

@IcerC:
    I'm telling you right now, that "I Like Birds" video was some cooool shϱ.
    I know mine is gonna be nowhere near as well done as that.
    I appreciate all you guys taking up this project seriously. It shows how much energy and creativity the "general public" (which is usually taken for granted) really does have.

I should have mine up here by the end of the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    I'm back (for now.)
    @IcerC:
    I'm telling you right now, that "I Like Birds" video was some cooool shϱ.
    Could not find it in this thread, so here's a link

Mine alittle longer than I wanted but i'll just call it a info commercial lol

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post

[url= - Palm Web Os[/url]
    That looked really professional!
    That was great.
    (But you need a little more practice in Air Traffic Controller, LoL)

GREAT job.
    My high score for Air Traffic Controller is 175 I know in the video it says like 108 I had deleted the game by accident meaning to delete something else and I only played once and got the 108. Also in the video i hate to say it but the game was lagging just a bit thats what caused the non response. Also it's super hard even seeing what you are doing on the screen when behind a camcorder.

Follow Me On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post

Nice Job! Showed off a lot of stuff..
    Thanks guys.

Heres one more.

Wish palm would make one from the phone perspective through the day doing one-handed multitasking. Guy gets back in bed at the end and sets the phone on the touchstone.
    This one is great! and if it had finished with the guy putting the phone to charge on the touchstone it would of been the perfect ending - excellent
    Last edited by zx600; 03/03/2010 at 09:44 AM.
    "I'm sorry your phone is smarter than you"
    I downloaded the air traffic game based on seeing it in one of these videos. awesome game!
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    tried to make it show a lot... Palm Pre: for people with ADD

Your Pre moves like it's on steroids, mine is no where near as "snappy". Good video on what it can do though. Much better than the crappy commercials on tv
    There should be one for gaming and texting. Open up with you playing a game, get a text to show that notification popup, hit reply, game pauses as you go to the text, reply, then swipe back into the game, without needing to load it up again. I would do one but I can't take a video of my pre with the pre
    Slight edit needed.... when you say that it does games too, you used "to" instead of "too" (meaning "also"). Otherwise very excellent!
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Yeah I noticed that after I finshed uploading it. I can't really fix it now unless I upload the video again.

Follow Me On Twitter
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast