Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Okay... I am easily the dumbest guy I know. I am used to seeing the time (in a nice large font) on the lock screen and it's become my "watch."

Now, after 1.4, you see the DATE at the top of the screen, but the time is no where to be found unless you unlock the phone.

Any way around this? Thanks in advance for the help...
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    My Pixi Plus only shows the time -- no date when locked.

Edit: OK. The time is in big letters and the top menu area only shows the date.
    Last edited by miata; 03/01/2010 at 12:39 PM.
    I get both time and date ....oh yeah also notifications
    I have been seeing this randomly too. Instead of you seeing your background, do you see what ever card is open and the quick launch bar at the bottom? The only thing I've found to fix it is to restart the Pre and then when it starts back up its back to normal.
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deltatko1 View Post
    I have been seeing this randomly too. Instead of you seeing your background, do you see what ever card is open and the quick launch bar at the bottom? The only thing I've found to fix it is to restart the Pre and then when it starts back up its back to normal.
    Tghis is what has been happening too, luna restart fixes, temp
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I have a fresh 1.4.0 and have time on the lock screen and date in the top bar area. When unlocked then time appears in the top bar area instead of date.
    I'm getting the time on the lockscreen