1.    #1  
    when I got the pre back in June I wasn't happy that it didn't have video recording. But now that I have it I might use it once in a while might test it out when I do a shoe review at sole collector. Is every one else like me? Or are you going to be using it like every single day?
  2.    #2  
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    The lack of video recording was a major gripe of a lot of people. I had it on my 755p and used it 2 maybe 3 times. Now that I have 1.4 I did test the camera. I figure I will use it once or twice more before I upgrade to the Pre 2 whenever that is.
    Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    I just got the update today and have already recorded several videos. I got kids, ya know.. lots of motivation and opportunities. heh...
    it's works even better w the flashlite toggle patch.the quailty w the light on is insane
    I would have used it maybe once or twice,wasn't worth the breaking of the mobile hotspot so I doctored back to 1.3.5.1
    I have a 5 month german shepard and 2 yr golden retriver and I teach them some great tricks. I put vids on facebook today of me pointing my finger at them and saying bang bang. The drop to floor,roll on back and put paws up. Glad I can vid this stuff now
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    all the time....i like to post pics on forums...that was always a hassle emailing them to myself, then uploading them...now I can post a youtube link
    If a UFO lands in my backyard I am sooooo ready now....
    Already uploaded several vids to Facebook. Glad to have it
    i wish i had a video camera in my pocket, feeling is gone.
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Have made several videos today just playing around with it. Just uploaded one to YouTube and Facebook to test that out. Works nicely so I will probably use it more. I am actually kind of looking forward to using it for soccer. Not only do I coach my daughter's soccer team but I am President of the soccer club. It would be nice to break out the Pre for some video on the club website and maybe catch my daughter making a good save as goalie since I don't have anything like that yet.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    If a UFO lands in my backyard I am sooooo ready now....
    You were ready the pre takes pictures :P
    Pics are easy to fake, videos NEVER lie! I have 2 little girls they do funny stuff all the time, i'll take vids upload them to facebook so the grandparents see them.
    if im with friends etc then i usually do use the video, used to video loads with my n82...
    mmmmh ill use it when necessary, maybe today that im going paintballing.
    I'll probably take a video or two a month at most, I have a very good HDD camera so any time when I know I'll want a video I'll have that. My life just isn't exciting enough to really need a video recorder on my phone, although I never could understand why we didn't have it at launch.
    Quote Originally Posted by mvpilot172 View Post
    Pics are easy to fake, videos NEVER lie!
    I would make an exception for the Patterson-Gimlin video.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)