Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    resolution for texting with *82 blocked numbers
    I'd like to see a way to print to a wireless printer.
    while not perfect, but pretty darn close, I use an online fax service (ringcentral is my choice), and i can email with attachments to a fax machine and have them print. Don't really do it from the Pixi since I can't create and/or edit documents. Only do that when I'm using my Moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by CHERBAUGH View Post
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    threaded email conversations would be great.

palm should really be asking feed maintainer what their most used patches are, and look at implimenting them in (maybe with a setting manager with on/off toggles for customizing which changes are loaded).
    Quote Originally Posted by tedrampart View Post
    threaded email conversations would be great.

palm should really be asking feed maintainer what their most used patches are, and look at implimenting them in (maybe with a setting manager with on/off toggles for customizing which changes are loaded).
    +1
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    +1 on number 2. number 1 I'm not so sure. Aren't your emails already threaded if you're replying with the text from the previous email? You can't just scroll down within an email to see everything within the context of that convo? And how would the program be able to discern between the new part of the email and the previous info from the old email? Or if you have multiple emails with more than one topic?
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by CHERBAUGH View Post
    I actually can see homebrew getting that quickly. If someone can get CUPS ported over, then if your printer supports standard LPR and hooked onto a Wi-Fi, then just print to it.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    +1 on number 2. number 1 I'm not so sure. Aren't your emails already threaded if you're replying with the text from the previous email? You can't just scroll down within an email to see everything within the context of that convo? And how would the program be able to discern between the new part of the email and the previous info from the old email? Or if you have multiple emails with more than one topic?
    Unless you keep deleting the oldest copy, otherwise the same conversation will still be scattered all over your mailbox.

Google, Microsoft and Mozilla all implemented conversation email properly (sort of for Mozilla, Thunderbird still sometimes misses). It keeps emails nicely grouped.

1) let me know which day (mon, tue, wed.. ) when I am scrolling via date in calender
    2) week number support.
    3) A luna manager/music player/picture viewer/video player that utilize the GPU.. I am not sure, but it seems to me that they are not using GPU at this moment
    4) here speed + scaler for better battery life..
    5) voice recorder..
    Guess I've never seen it as an issue or something that would be nice to have.

On another note, has anyone mentioned untimed events showing up in the monthly calendar view? Or better yet, seeing 1.5 run on real hardware?
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Unless you keep deleting the oldest copy, otherwise the same conversation will still be scattered all over your mailbox.

Google, Microsoft and Mozilla all implemented conversation email properly (sort of for Mozilla, Thunderbird still sometimes misses). It keeps emails nicely grouped.
    - Zoom for the camera
    - Update the email client
    - Calendar invitations management
    - Task list with notifications
    - Office working...

That's about it...
    this is a very minor thing, but not being able to delete/replace the launcher button on the home screen. its pretty useless when flicking up from the gesture bar brings up the same thing and is easier.

maybe there is a patch for that, but i havent messed around with those.
    I want it to cheer me up when I'm feeling sad, and to laugh at my cheesy jokes even when i don't find them funny myself
    More than anything else I'd like a well implemented official onscreen keyboard with awesome auto-correct

And then I'd like some Mic API access.

Word on the street is that 1.5 is going to be all about speed and performance increases. I guess only time will tell.
    What I want in 1.5:
    - Add / Delete Launcher pages (patch available)
    - Further Synergy support for other IM clients (i.e. Live)
    - Added desktop component for wireless syncing with computer (I know they exist, but native)
    - SOMETHIING that either gets DocumentsToGo to support WebOS or a replacement for them
    SPELLCHECK - For real... I still can't believe there isn't a spell check!

Don't give me the 100 words patch or the 3000 words patch as a real spell check.
    1. Add Delete Pages

2. Name Launcher Pages

3. Color Events in Monthly View with 6 events in each day atleast, not 3 like it has now.

4. Able to Pick monthly view as default view

5. a few API's which i know are coming, blue, voice and crap so not worried about that.

6. MSN Messenger

7. Make it so pop3 can sync with folders. or talk to good about not putting every damn email in the ALL MAIL folder so i don't have to delete perm from that folder.

8. yes, Please release the Pancake Maker, I need to eat on the go

9. Ability to view/read shared files over my wifi network

10. When choosing event repeats, Sometimes they are all over the place and should be able to just select which days they are on with a calender view. not every 7 days, cause sometimes it's 7, then 6 days miss a week then 10 days.

11. I would like a desktop organizer like with Treos.

12. Ability to switch contacts and events from Palm Profile to anything i want google, desktop,

13. I would like my own @palm.com email address.

14. When my alarm goes I have to swipe to get into the phone to snooze or dismiss it,
    why can't I just snooze, This is so frustrating in the morning trying to his a snooze button, Please make it BIGGER with no lock screen when it comes on.

Thats all for now.
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    Three words:
    Mojo Messaging Service
    LongLivePalm
    Shazam soon!
    A lot of features I would like to see are already available in tweaks but it would be nice if they were standard options, here's my list:
    mic
    landscape email, messaging
    pop up on screen keypad, esp in landscape mod, I usually prefer the physical keypad but its nice to have the option and it shows that they are increasing the OS ability for different devices
    change icon size on launcher, add/del pages to launcher
    I have mine phone clocked to 600mhz and it is fantastic and resolves almost all the speed complaints - and after all 600 is what we were expecting when we bought the phone, lets bring full capacity to the masses
    bluetooth file sync
    user name and password saver in the browser, its a pain to type your email and password in all day.
    Last edited by eddie121; 04/26/2010 at 12:39 PM.
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast