Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast
    Well, I would like to see more support for IM services like ICQ and Skype Chat with real integration into WebOS (messaging app, synergy and notifications) as well as some real document editing options, so bring Open Office instead of Docs2Go asap in order to make Palm Pre and Palm Pixi real smartphones. And it would be nice to have the possibility of syncing PIM-data by WiFi with your PC, especially with Outlook, out of the box without having us to pay up to 40 bucks for third party apps.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    1) something to let me clear out my ram, without having to do a full reset or running Luna Manager

2) better battery life

3) have the ability to play more than just mp4 video formats
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudementry View Post
    More reasons for me to patch. I think I have more fun patching than enjoying the benefits of the patches themselves.
    QFT although its a close race.
    typing this on my pre and it's so small I can't read it because of portrait mode. Pardon the typos because of no autocorrect. Super short because the physical keyboard sucks.

1-virtual keyboard w/ autocorrect / suggestions
    2-autocorrect &-uggestions for physical keypad
    3-scroll bar. Seriously
    4-a real music player w/integrated podcasts. You know, like apple
    5-bluetooth/wifi file transfer
    6-speed
    7-the turn-by-turn google maps app with voice control that the droid has. Way better than -print's app
    8-fix the bugs in m.gmail.com rendering or give us a gmail app that works. Email on this phone is awful! No search, no threads, can't type in landscape...
    9-more apps or a way to pirate apps from android or iphone or better yet html5 apps that work on all platforms
    10 +1 for the idea of having tweaks, themes, etc. Appear in the regular app store
    I want :
    -Speed
    -Stability
    -Better memory management (no more "too many cards" error)
    -Better battery life ( maybe cpu scaling)
    -Voice memos
    -NEXT GEN HARDWARE ASAP!!!!!!
    Widgets. At least the option to. Some thing like ultimate wallpaper app but more i would love to see my agenda in the back round with the weather semi transparent so i can still see my wallpaper
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Plaintext email.

HTML email, especially automatic loading of remote images, is a huge security hole. It's also obnoxious. The option to read and send email in plaintext would be a godsend in 1.5.
    I'd like to see my Pre and my wife's Pixi not crash multiple times daily.
    I'd like my Pre not to pause for 15 seconds at a time randomly.
    I'd like to be able to turn the screen on reliably without crashing, see want #1.

Other than that not much, gimme new hardware (:
    1 flash

2 flash

3 flash

4 flash

5 flash

6 a divx player

7 flash

8 a mic

ps im not asking for a camera flash i want some of that good old adobe stuff
    voice recognition would be cool, but not probable
    Make the volume keys act as the camera shutter when in the Camera app
    * Better targeting for touchscreen. It is too random, sometimes scrolling quickly, sometimes slowly, sometimes not responding to a touch at all.

* less lag during use (still freezes occasionally)

- keep the screen dark when my Pre is on the TS, as well as disable LED notifications when it's sitting on the TS as well.

* Call someone from their text message

* better battery life

* real syncing tasks, either to Google or Exchange

* a real, on device memo option (evernote must have cloud connection and is too slow!)

* an Agenda view

* playlist ability in music player

* Calendar invitations management
    + 1 for call someone from a received sms!
    Anyone knows when it is coming?
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    Widgets. At least the option to. Some thing like ultimate wallpaper app but more i would love to see my agenda in the back round with the weather semi transparent so i can still see my wallpaper
    Perhaps they could introduce a feature similar to Windows 7's aero peak to coincide with the addition of widgets, i.e. make open cards invisible so widgets are visible behind.
    You're invited to follow me on Twitter
    Global Posts
    921 Global Posts
    BLUETOOTH OBEX (Transfer Pictures to and fro my PRE to Laptop)
    Global Posts
    921 Global Posts
    Oh... how about windows live integtration. Since I am an OfficeLive subscriber, it would make my life easier to have my email and calendar sync from Live, than gmail.
    Bluetooth profiles, so I can use a bt keyboard with the scratch app.
    Speed/stability improvements
    1:1 touchscreen accuracy
    virtual kb with good autocorrect
    widgets
    The fixes that came in 1.4.1.1 that Bell Mobility customers will never see.
    The voice dialer (voice command at sprint) is something I really want. My other phone had it (and it was not a fancy phone) and I sure do miss it. Besides this is a safety issue also. Shouldn't dial when driving.