1.    #1  
    Now that we have the option to enable blink notifications without a patch, just wondering how long does it blink before acknowledging a notification? Indefinitely?
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Seems pretty quick as far as I could tell. I like that the blinks are actually faster (two real quick ones).
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by zepolant View Post
    Seems pretty quick as far as I could tell. I like that the blinks are actually faster (two real quick ones).
    What I meant was how long will it blink for? Like on my blackberry, the led would blink for 5-10 mins and then stop even if I didn't pick up the phone and acknowledge the alert. Just wondering what the behavior was for it on the pre.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    What I meant was how long will it blink for? Like on my blackberry, the led would blink for 5-10 mins and then stop. Just wondering what the behavior was for it on the pre.
    Well I would wake up to a blinking pre if I got an email during the night. So probably safe to assume it will blink until you unlock the screen to check the notification..
    i think it got quicker
    I noticed that my wifes pre blinks 2 quick times and then a break where as mine blinks as it did when I had the patch? does anyone know if it blinks different based on what type of notification you get?

Ken
    Global Posts
    225 Global Posts
    Mine blinks two quick ones for a missed call and for email. Blinks a single slow one for text messages. Have not noticed other differences yet.