1.    #1  
    Not of a patient nature, I was able to override the telcel 1.2.5 WebOs version using the Telcel WebOs Doctor with the 1.3.5 WebOs doctor file from Sprint, It worked like a charm... Can someone tell me if I do the same thing with WebOs 1.4 will it work?

Thanks for the help.
    Quote Originally Posted by gmeillon View Post
    Not of a patient nature, I was able to override the telcel 1.2.5 WebOs version using the Telcel WebOs Doctor with the 1.3.5 WebOs doctor file from Sprint, It worked like a charm... Can someone tell me if I do the same thing with WebOs 1.4 will it work?

Thanks for the help.
    You're not alone in the unpatient world....The first thing I did this morning was to check the update icon....

I did the same as you with 1.3.5. I think it could work...but...I rather to be confirmed for someone experimented.

Cheers....
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    According to the user Klaudio at poderpda.com he tried it and it didn't work. Installation freezes at 3% per his post. Seems like we're will have to wait for TELCEL. Best Regards,
    &$#&%... Why can't they be a bit faster???

As far as I've checked on the webos doctor files they really don't change that much. They even don't brand the Pre...

They should let us play with 1.4 NOW!

Besides, they only have tomorrow according to Palm (yeah, keep dreaming!)