Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    WebOS Doctor 1.4.0 for Sprint has also been released, for those who want to start totally fresh with the new 1.4.0 software update .
    Remember, you will need your phone's serial number(found in Device Info) to actually download it. Click link below to go to WebOS Doctor website
    << http://ws.palm.com/webosdoctor/sorry.htm >>
    Last edited by Solen; 02/27/2010 at 04:10 AM. Reason: can now post hyperlinks...yay!!
    Wow, that's surprising. Usually it takes a lot longer.
    *** serious? Im going to go this route!

thanks
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Thanks for posting the link! Yeah it was extremely quick, maybe Palm has been reading all the complaints about not releasing the update earlier, lol. I just finished the install. I always like the Doctor clean installs, as they make the phone feel like new, at least until I start abusing the phone again...
  5. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    still shows 1.3.5.1 for me
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
    nope- 1.4 it is..

i just finished my full 1.4 doctore here in claifornia

the link is legit
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Here's a screenshot of the webpage to make it official
    Last edited by Solen; 08/13/2010 at 06:42 PM.
  8. d94
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    thanks for that link i was going through the support on their site..n somehow gettin the old one i guess!
    palm pro > visor > m100 > visor prism > clie sl30 > zire 71 > dell X5 > toshiba E755 > clie NX70 > ipaq 2200 > Treo 700w (verizon) > Treo 700wx (sprint) > Treo 755p (sprint) > HTC Mogul > HTC Diamond > HTC Touch Pro > Pre
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    This can be used to flash my 1.3.5.2 O2 German unlocked QWERTZ Palm Pre, Right?
    Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals

Please update it with any new ones you find.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    ok i downloaded it and now when i try browsing i get u need to update flash, is anyone else getting this
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    amjz - since this one is for Sprint CDMA Pre users, I doubt it would function with the GSM Pre...check the link rwhitby posted above, there should be a GSM version for you out there...
    Should we expect a new emulator version as well?
    /EU/GR/
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals

Please update it with any new ones you find.

-- Rod
    Opsss i was checked before i place my entry and there was no GSM 1.4 firmware. but now its there .. thnx much

amjz - since this one is for Sprint CDMA Pre users, I doubt it would function with the GSM Pre...check the link rwhitby posted above, there should be a GSM version for you out there...
    yep thnx
    Nevermind I got it..... Thank you for posting the link
    Last edited by I r Red; 02/27/2010 at 11:19 AM. Reason: html works
    Do we get a new SDK???
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    Just a heads up...if you are going to be using WebOS Quick Install, don't delete the old WebOS Doctor. WOSQI doesn't recognize the 1.4 Doctor and won't run.
    Quote Originally Posted by kd0axs View Post
    Just a heads up...if you are going to be using WebOS Quick Install, don't delete the old WebOS Doctor. WOSQI doesn't recognize the 1.4 Doctor and won't run.
    It works fine for me. Did you remember to change the name of the Web Os Doctor file to webOSDoctor.jar ?
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    can someone plz send me webos 1.4.5 for sprint pixi??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast