Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Alik R View Post
    mine is unpredictable - sometimes snappy and sometimes slow. i did notice something interesting though - when the card is loading there is a little bit of white light leak on the bottom edge of each card right after it opens. any one else noticed that?
    I have noticed this too. I don't see it all the time.

I will say my pre feels slightly faster. I did make a trip to the doctor and reinstalled everything. However I didn't go as far as doing a full erase. For the people who feel their Pres are moving slower have you tried doctoring your phones?
    - Skinneejay -
    Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    actually its on my list of things to do this weekend. i will certainly try to re-doctor it and do a fresh install. and while some applications do seem faster, the card ace poker game graphics refresh rate has gone down significantly...
    My pre is sooo slow now after upgrading to 1.4... even just sliding through main screen.... I do not even know what to do! If I do a full reset how do I maintain my contacts? I'm a novice....
    I did a side by side of my brothers 1.3.5 pre and my 1.4 pre. My pre is killing his in speed. Just saying that if it seems like it's slowed down a lot that it may be time to go visit the doctor.
    Before yall call the doctor, try cleaning out your call log and empty the trash in your email. Yall might even want to erase some text msgs. I had the sluggish-ness also but, after doing some cleaning, my pre is slightly faster. I even heard and tried turning off Back-up. If yall really want speed, install the luna 600 mhz patch (search for it). My "placebo" card only flashes twice and my app. opens. Hope this helps.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    i've noticed that when replying to an email it slows down to a snails pace after awhile. I try to keep the email and text messages cleaned up too. It could be a battery thing tho as this happens toward the late afternoon...I'll keep and eye on it.
    After the update, which I never agreed to, it just did it when I plugged it in to charge, it is extremely slow. It is so bad I open something on my phone, then sit it down and walk away and come back later to see if it loads. I don't have any junk on my phone either. I always keep my email and texts cleaned out.

This thing is basically unusable.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12