Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    so i had the pre plus, 3 of them in 3 weeks, infact, and finally gave up to faulty hardware and got an android phone. -hate!- the android phone and am thinking about trying to switch back to the pre (4th phone's a charm, right?) under the "verizon store musta had a bad batch" clause...

anyway, the one thing i really like about the android platform (and probably the only thing i like about it) is that you can put widgets or icons on the home screen. if i remember correctly, in the pre, you could only have the 4 widgets on the bottom and then you had to gesture to pull up the rest of them.

wondering if there's a way that i didn't know about to get these shortcuts onto the homescreen -other- than the 4 you get at the bottom? 4 really wasn't enough for me if i wanted to make a speed dial icon for people as well.. (i never was able to find a good speed dial solution, sliding the keyboard open was too hard as was navigating various menus with the keyboard shut).

thanks!
    no webOS is supposed to be different than other OS's, the reason it's called webOS and not Android OS
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chefjabril11 View Post
    no webOS is supposed to be different than other OS's, the reason it's called webOS and not Android OS
    so if other os's do it first, webos cant? dont be so ignorant and rude

and no the launch bar is pretty set.. i remember some1 saying it was binary or something... i dont know
    quick answer. No. But there are people working on it. What I use in active card and weather now applications to keep everything I want on my screen.