Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I uninstalled Slacker radio because it kept saying it needed to be updated but not update. I reinstalled it, and it is not saying it needs to be updated, however it isn't showing up in my launcher.
    I don't know if this is connected, but I wiped my device today and when my Palm Profile restored my applications... well there weren't any. It was empty except for core apps.

Are you running 1.3.5.x?
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    I don't know if this is connected, but I wiped my device today and when my Palm Profile restored my applications... well there weren't any. It was empty except for core apps.

Are you running 1.3.5.x?
    I'm runnin 1.3.5.1, it seems like these problems I have had happened since I update to 1.3.5.1 a few days ago.
    From another thread. I am running 1.3.5.1

Song started skipping, then poof - partial loss....Where are my apps?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, I was just telling a friend that the Palm Pre is a decent phone but has some quirks. I should have kept my mouth shut.

I was listening to some tunes, then a song started to skip/repeat. The phone seized, then reset. It came back up to a default screen saver, my contacts, wi-fi, bluetooth settings were still there. Everything else - gone! It wiped out all music and apps. I know that music, apps, and photos are not part of the normal backup process.

I am trying to reload my apps, and usually it shows the app catalog with a small download arrow for those apps I already purchased and downloaded. This time - all apps are gone, and old apps that I have previously purchases are requiring me to repurchase. ***?

I start to love the Pre, then something happens and makes me want to chuck it.

Any ideas on how to get my apps back that I previously purchased? It's like my "app history" is gone.

Any suggestions appreciated.
    Are you on VeriZon? This is a known issue. A shutdown or warm boot fixes it for me about 40‰ of the time.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    I have a Sprint Pre 1.3.5.1 and every single one of my apps both stock and downloaded just vanished. Tried all the fileindexer and application refreshes, garbage dump power down battery out and nothing still. Any other ideas on a fix?