Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    just got the update last night on my cdma pre. So far totaly in love. This is how the pre should have been released.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    Now if it would have just added the ability to pick a different SMS tone for each contact.
    I did note that as webOS problem number 12 in my post about vital limitations, that NOBODY want to comment or just agree on... Even if that post include much worse problems that Palm must fix, before I would dream of replacing my Palm Treo 680 and if people don't support (type just agree with something in) my post, will Palm probably not listen!!!!
    Last edited by vantechmag; 02/27/2010 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Did write crazy English again, sorry!
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I just can't believe that they said 15 minutes to install and I am over 30 at this point...thats not cool!
    I have latitude working as well, I wonder if you needed to have it configured with the link (I never used the patch). It opens now every time I open Google Maps. Still no street view yet...
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dgdonovan View Post
    Google Latitude is enabled in Google Maps. No patch needed.
    I don't have Google Latitude and have never installed the patch. Did you have the patch installed before the update?
    i500 --> Treo650 --> PPC6700 --> MotoQ --> Instinct --> Treo800w --> HTC Mogul/Palm Prē
    I have been able to access latitude for quite a while (since 1.2?) without using a patch.

Simply access the following url from the phone (or save it as a bookmark).
    Google Latitude
    Last edited by jauderho; 02/28/2010 at 06:26 AM.
    Mobile photoblog http://post.jauderho.com/
    Did Palm get rid of the Forward Gesture? Paintr Lite is lacking without it and the Full Screen Google Maps Patch needed it to toggle back and forth.
    Interesting changes in the Video, YouTube and Break Video apps.

Cosmetic: Both the title and controls now appear within bars. It appears the MOJO element itself has changed because the Break Video app, itself, has not been updated.

Behavior: The controls now simply pop in and out, instead of sliding in and out. And you are not kicked out of the video, back into the app after the video is over. It ends and you can play it again.
    Last edited by Colonel Kernel; 02/28/2010 at 07:11 AM.
    The web browser now does Anchors, letting you jump to the specific part of a page. About damn time!

So far I've just tested this with PreCentral forum's most-recent post links.
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    *** forward gesture is gone
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    i love the new little ringtones
    Je fais ce que je veux avec mes cheveux!!! Sprint: Pre+ 2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by ret2961 View Post
    I have latitude working as well, I wonder if you needed to have it configured with the link (I never used the patch). It opens now every time I open Google Maps. Still no street view yet...
    I lied. It dropped off and now is not visible...
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jauderho View Post
    I have been able to access latitude for quite a while (since 1.2?) without using a patch.

Simply access the following url from the phone (or save it as a bookmark).
    Google Latitude
    Ive been also using Latitude before the update. Go to that link and than it works.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12