1.    #1  
    Had mentioned in another thread this update was available last night even though my phone was already 1.3.5.1. I unfortunately clicked the update button anyway and everything seemed fine until I saw that where I had previously had EV (3g) service I no longer have it. I rebooted and called verizon and nothing the tech's do not know anything and I'm still without EV service. Anyone else having this issue and fixed it? thanks.
    Happened to mine last night. Even though the icon was gone, I still could use the internet. And I'm on Sprint. My advice to you is, dump wack *** Verizon and get on Sprint. (I'm such a hater) lol.
    I installed the 1.3.5.1 update on my VZ Pre+ and I do have EV...I turned off my wifi radio on my Pre+ at my office and it switched over to EV with no problem.
    Yeah I noticed the update notification too, but I am not messing with it. Can't afford for it to screw around with my EVDO. Just waiting until 1.4.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I installed it on my pre plus on VZ. No problems with it. Both WIFI and EV are fine. I actually noticed no change? Try removing the battery and re-inserting it. May fix any issues? Let us know.
  6.    #6  
    Still no luck. removed battery and still EV just comes and goes in/out really fast doesnt hold the EV signal. 8( Thanks though. hopefully 1.4 will come out soon or someone will find a fix.