1.    #1  
    Hello let me be gin by saying that i did a search and for some reason i can't search the forums..only the articles.

Anyway i have Myfllashlight app and that required installing LEDManager Service. Here is my question should or must i uninstall this before webos1.4 is installed?? I appreciate the help. I am stumped on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by harold42483 View Post
    Hello let me be gin by saying that i did a search and for some reason i can't search the forums..only the articles.

Anyway i have Myfllashlight app and that required installing LEDManager Service. Here is my question should or must i uninstall this before webos1.4 is installed?? I appreciate the help. I am stumped on this one.

Nope... your good. These files don't actually patch any system files.. just make use of them. Thus there is a chance the flashlight won't work on 1.4 till after an update but leaving the files will not hurt anything.
    Last edited by MLJones8; 02/24/2010 at 11:46 PM. Reason: See Jason's post below
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Quote Originally Posted by MLJones8 View Post
    Nope... your good. These files don't actually patch any system files.. just make use of them. Thus there is a chance the flashlight won't work on 1.4 till after an update but leaving the files will not hurt anything.
    Just wanted to give my 2cents. LED Torch and SysToolsMgr wil work after OTA updates. At the worst, using Emergency Service Enabler would be needed
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  4.    #4  
    ok cool thanks guys...really apreciate it.