1.    #1  
    I've noticed an issue when trying to locate contacts. When I go to my contacts and want to display or locate someone on the gps (Sprint Navigation), after tapping the contact it brings up the Sprint Nav app and starts to load...and load...and load. No gps location ..nothing. It just stays on the loading of app. It's been this way for me since the last two updates. I believed it worked when I first got the phone but doesn't now. I use this a lot when for real estate locations and would like to know if this is a known issue or is it operator error ..lol.
    have you tried opening the sprint nav app first and searching the contact from there?

also, have you tried using google maps?
  3. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne173 View Post
    I've noticed an issue when trying to locate contacts. When I go to my contacts and want to display or locate someone on the gps (Sprint Navigation), after tapping the contact it brings up the Sprint Nav app and starts to load...and load...and load. No gps location ..nothing. It just stays on the loading of app. It's been this way for me since the last two updates. I believed it worked when I first got the phone but doesn't now. I use this a lot when for real estate locations and would like to know if this is a known issue or is it operator error ..lol.
    This has been a widely reported and complained about issue. I don't believe Palm has this worked out yet. We have the ability to set Sprint Navigation as our default app to map addresses for contacts (as opposed to Google Maps), but I have yet to read about anyone getting it to get beyond the hanging stage.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    hey thought I'd give an update on this issue it appears that 1.4 fixes this issue I switched my default app to sprint nav and tried locating my home in the contacts app and bingo sprint nav opened up and started loading the route only problem i had was i live in a trailer with a lot of metal around me so it got stuck at waiting for gps which I already knew that would happen but before it wouldn't get that far.