1.    #1  
    Hi all,

This happens to me when I get sent to someone's voice mail, they see I called, then call me back quite a bit.

The call in comes up as a second call, and I answer it. But I'm still connected to the outbound call that is now in the person's voice mail.

The interface to switch between these is really slick and easy to understand. But the only hang-up option is to hang up all calls.

So,
    How do I hang up on just one of the calls while leaving the other active? It's not intuitive (or maybe not possible) from the phone's screen.

This is on Sprint.
    I've had my Pre since day 1 and I've always wondered this also...

Great question!
    It can't be done, it's a limitation on CDMA networks and not just phone specific.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinejag View Post
    It can't be done, it's a limitation on CDMA networks and not just phone specific.
    Guess I'll have to remember to hang up on current call to answer the new one going forward. In this case the nifty UI doesn't add much of anything, I guess.
    wow i was wondering the same thing....it also happened when i had the instinct, it kinda suks. In the voicemail case ur screwed , but if u have two lines occupied as soon as one of them hangs up even if it doesnt show on the screen, u will only stay with one line so if someone else calls, it will show up as incoming call and not give the other person a busy tone. (not sure if u understand me lol)