1.    #1  
    Sorry if this sounds like a ridiculous newbie post. My 3-year-old son was playing with my Pre (he is quite adept at navigating WebOS to include using the gesture area). Later in the day I noticed that my phone icon was missing from my launch wave. I looked through my launcher pages and it is not there. Could he have deleted it? Is there an easy way to get it back? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
    Quote Originally Posted by ctyler View Post
    Sorry if this sounds like a ridiculous newbie post. My 3-year-old son was playing with my Pre (he is quite adept at navigating WebOS to include using the gesture area). Later in the day I noticed that my phone icon was missing from my launch wave. I looked through my launcher pages and it is not there. Could he have deleted it? Is there an easy way to get it back? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!
    I don't think it's possible to delete that, however I'm not 100%. I would reset the phone if you haven't tried it already. I've had a similar issue before when I was rearranging apps, one kind of "got stuck" somewhere, I ended up finding it later at the bottom of another launcher page.
    did you try restaring the phone?
    Look again, its on one of your launcher pages.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  5.    #5  
    I figured that is where it would be. I have looked at least half a dozen times and it is nowhere to be found. I am pretty sure that I tried a restart. Doing it again just to be safe.
    yeah, have to be somewhere is impossible to erase the icon!
  7.    #7  
    Checked through all launcher pages and was not there. I shut the phone down and powered it back up. Still wasn't on the launch wave. I did find it on one of the launcher pages after reboot. Truly wasn't there before reboot. Strange. Thanks for the help.
    check in the lauch page preference> lisy of apps ,scroll down and check for the phone app if is there mean is hidden in somewhere!
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I have had this happen before and a restart always finds the application icon on one of the pages, then can just drag it back.
    try searching for it, hope it helps
    that's crazy. Glad you got it back.