Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    I, like everyone who has owned their Pre since the launch date back in June, have been waiting for those Apps that really show off the power and graphic quality that we all knew this device was capable of. What I was not expecting is having to restart my phone everytime I want to play another PDK game. The reset number one takes too long and number two is a pain in the ****. Here is my question, will Palm be able to release an update that would wipe the memory when apps are closed so that resetting the phone is no longer necessary or is that just one of the unfortunate things we will have to put up with forever?
    at least wait till Thursday, but yes it is possible, and it depends on when they want to address that issue.
    maybe the developers could create some app or patch to free memory without restaring the phone!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    maybe the developers could create some app or patch to free memory without restaring the phone!
    That would be great if they could!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UntidyGuy View Post
    Just think of the reset procedure as kind of a game of chance - you never know when your Pre might be bricked.
    See that's exactly what I'm trying to avoid from happening!