1.    #1  
    OK I give up. I have had NO luck downloading MP3's, text files, ebooks, or most any attachment or link that isn't a picture. Normally a computer (even my old Treo) would at least let me save the file if it didn't know what to do with it. Second to the keyboard double/dropped characters bug, this is annoying. I give up. Pre just gives an error. Help?
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    There is a patch called "multi Mod" you can find it and download it from Preware, this patch enables you to download any file type to your Palm Pre.
  3.    #3  
    I installed it. How does one activate it? Thanks
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
    I installed it. How does one activate it? Thanks
    try a Luna restart
    It may seem like I am doing nothing, but on a cellular level I'm really quite busy.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Just after you installed it restart your Palm Pre ... Then when visiting a site and want to download a file like a mp3,zip,rar or any file type you click it, a progress bar will show up and when finished you can just swipe it and continue to surf net ..

the downloaded files will be in /media/internal/download/
    Where can I find those folders that you mention where those downloads go?

I don't see any file explorer, etc. anywhere?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by usauser View Post
    Where can I find those folders that you mention where those downloads go?

I don't see any file explorer, etc. anywhere?

Thanks!
    Same question, where do I find these files? Is there a patch I can install that will let me see these folders? If so, can I move MP3 files so my music player recognizes them?
    bump. Anybody have an answer to the above?
    Thanks!
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    to locate the downloaded files you have to use an app called "Internalz"
    you guys can find this app in "Preware", just install it and brows any files and directories you want in Palm Pre and delete/copy/move/open files easily .
    Ok. Thanks!

So now I've got Internalz in there. I see the downloaded (song) files, that have played just fine when streamed instead of downloaded, but when I attempt to open from Internalz every one just says no handler...

Thanks again!
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    only MP3, MP4, 3GP, TXT and some others can be opened with internalz.
    files like ZIP, RAR, and many others cant be opened by Internalz and not with other app.
    your welcome
    Weird, because these are mp3 files.

...and thanks for the continued assistance!
    Last edited by usauser; 03/03/2010 at 01:50 PM. Reason: To thank :).
    OK I have all the file manager and multi-mod stuff on but when I download from zedge it always downloads as a "content-management.php" file? Should it have the file name and download as a MP3? thanks
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    OK I have all the file manager and multi-mod stuff on but when I download from zedge it always downloads as a "content-management.php" file? Should it have the file name and download as a MP3? thanks
    try to refresh the web page or try to click the song link again more than once ...
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Weird, because these are mp3 files.

...and thanks for the continued assistance!
    did you checked if the downloaded file has the .mp3 extension?
    you can check that from the file name, and if the file has a long name then click and hold on the file and a list pops up, choose "Delete" and you will see the full name of the file if it has the extension .mp3 ... then click on "No".