Global Posts
    100 Global Posts

Right? The Bottom would be a rounded Gesture Area, and if needed, a side, slide out Qwerty Keyboard.

It would be the same length as the Pixi, just no keyboard for the larger screen.

Opinions?
    Global Posts
    1,344 Global Posts
    I like it!!! Maybe just little wider. Other then that, I hope that's' the C40!!!
    Looks alot like an iphone.
    Looks clean and cool. The side slide out keyboard would probably make it thicker than the Pixi. Landscape Virtual Keyboard would be a breeze to type on this phone. People may say it looks like the iPhone but it'd make all the Apple fan boys envious when you swipe to card view and slide out the qwerty keyboard.
    Global Posts
    1,344 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gollyzila View Post
    Looks clean and cool. The side slide out keyboard would probably make it thicker than the Pixi. Landscape Virtual Keyboard would be a breeze to type on this phone. People may say it looks like the iPhone but it'd make all the Apple fan boys envious when you swipe to card view and slide out the qwerty keyboard.
    +1
    top bezel is a little tall and it seems a little narrow but this is the kinda webos device palm should be making
    nice!! I just need more speed video and flash!! Not a new phone; however this might just change my mind!!
    The only problem is that this would probably result in a screen with an uncommon resolution.
    I would love that shape. Keep the screen width 320px for screen size issues and maybe make it 16:9 aspect ration.

A hortizontal slide-out keyboard (or even a virtual one) would be sweet
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    16:9 resolution would work great, slide out landscape with a great portrait virtual keyboard and a 1Ghz + processor now we're talking.
    Throw in the Nexus hardware specs and a 2400mAh battery and we're talking!