1.    #1  
    Hello everyone.
    I do not know if it's already been proposed, but it would be interesting, though with the swipe upwards quits an application, doing the swipe down the application could be put in the background, perhaps showing an icon in the notification bar.

What do you think?
    Bye
    P.s.
    Sorry for my english...
    I like this idea, I think that the notification bar is powerful and could be put to further use.
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    I like this idea, I think that the notification bar is powerful and could be put to further use.
    yep i agree, there is so much they can do with it that they havent for some reason!

like the swipe forward
    i too have been thinking of the same thing, maybe a cards icon on the menu bar so maybe you can have a home screen to go to where you can still have cards open... just click on the cards icon and it will open up all the cards you left open

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    i too have been thinking of the same thing, maybe a cards icon on the menu bar so maybe you can have a home screen to go to where you can still have cards open... just click on the cards icon and it will open up all the cards you left open
    Good !!!!
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    +1
    wow. great ideas