1.    #1  
    as title...I swipe...press delete...then it goes away..moments later...it just comes bak
    better lock the phone so your wife/gf can't read the messages!!
    i have the same issue, along with other ones, you can try the webos repair utility, but that didnt help me. you might just have to go see the doctor. ( webos doctor ) thats what im going to do when 1.4 comes out to start anew.
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermayhm069 View Post
    as title...I swipe...press delete...then it goes away..moments later...it just comes bak
    if i'm correct i think you have to delete one text at a time. i remember that used to be a bug that i heard was supposed to be fixed. but just delete each text message one by one instead of trying to delete the entire thing as one.

this worked for me

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    scroll all the way back to the very first text and start deleting one by one. it's the only way i have found to "really" delete a thread. yes it's a pain.. i never let my threads get too long anymore.
    Wow, for people who text alot that is a HUGE pain
  7.    #7  
    ur tellin me...it took like 15mintes to delete a whole convo
    you guys can try this, seems to work for me....if you delete the convo itself do a reboot right away the convo will come back but be significantly smaller and then delete that convo and you should be good
    hey i made my first post finally
    Nothing suggested above actuallu works. Unless I delete every individual post within a thread, nothing is deleted. I am just amazed at this. Please tell me that this is a bug and addressed in 1.4.1

And tell me that this wasn't a bug until 1.4 because if this has been around for 9 months since launch. This is just fundamentally crazy, and it would make me question the architecture if it is designed with such a glaring problem.

Please tell me this is new and fixed.

Resetting the phone didn't help, deleting conversations doesn't help. Only deleting EVERY entry, including the messages I sent. One at a time. Are you kidding me?