1.    #1  
    after hitting the update button I get the message that app updates are available, but when i hit the update button and it takes me to my app list, none of them have updates....anyone else get this?
    yeah I get it 2. Don't kno y
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpreboss View Post
    yeah I get it 2. Don't kno y
    glad to hear someone else is having the same problem. Does anybody have a reason why we are getting this?
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    I get it as well, was going to do a webOS doctor, but if others are having the same problem, then I am not going to worry about it
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal85 View Post
    I get it as well, was going to do a webOS doctor, but if others are having the same problem, then I am not going to worry about it
    alright, let's see how many of us are having this. would definitely like to know if it is a widespread problem or a precursor for the 1.4 update....
  6.    #6  
    Btw, please specify whether you have an untouched Pre or not...
    I'm getting this problem too. I have homebrew apps installed so I just figured that it had something to do with those.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinejag View Post
    I'm getting this problem too. I have homebrew apps installed so I just figured that it had something to do with those.
    Have you tried to remove them to see if it changes anything?
    It doesn't bother me enough to feel like removing all my homebrew apps to figure out if that's the problem.
    I get it too. Latley I have been doing all of my updates through preware.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edbbates11 View Post
    I get it too. Latley I have been doing all of my updates through preware.
    As well.
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I ended up Dr'ing my phone last night and the App Catelog still comes up when i hit the "Update" button. Shows "PDF Viewer" only for me as I removed all my patches and Apps.
    My Pre has been acting really weird the last week with random "mistakes" that I can't replicate.
    After Dr'ing everything work fine, except for the "Update" bringing up the App Catalog.
    I'm kinda thinking maybe AUPT or Preware patches are clashing now.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    Get the same error and no apps need to be updated. Homebrewed and patched pre.
    Once in a great while it will say it's up to date though.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    I have the same issue. I do not have homebrew ("untouched") or anything. This has been happening for quite awhile now, but can't remember when it actually started (I want to say somewhere around the last update 1.3.5.1). I just update directly through the app catalog....
    I think everyone is getting that including myself. I believe it is an issue with the last update and 1.4 should address that. No need to DR. your phones. Not a big enough issue to do that. Just update through preware, or continue to use the app cataloge. If there is an update then just updated it. If there is isnt then dont worry about it.
    Yeah, lot's of people have discussed this:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-but-lies.html