1.    #1  
    When the next firmware is released and we gain the ability to shoot home videos, I expect Palm will let us keep the videos organised using a new 'video albums' app, similar to the photo app.

If this is the case I also suspect that videos will swipe-to-delete by default, and I don't know to what extent the "Swipe to Delete Videos" patch will interfere with the new app functionality.

So, just as a precaution it might be wise to remove this patch if you have it before updating.

Even if there is no risk it still becomes pretty redundant so there's not much reason to keep it once 1.4 drops.

Just a thought
    that what the AUPT system is , if we don't need the patch is not going to update to 1.4!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    that what the AUPT system is , if we don't need the patch is not going to update to 1.4!
    OK now I feel stupid I haven't done my research properly!
    plus the devs got 1.4 early specifically for that reason right? to make sure everything works
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    Quote Originally Posted by SqyArc View Post
    OK now I feel stupid I haven't done my research properly!
    is fine , now you know!
    Quote Originally Posted by vbockius View Post
    plus the devs got 1.4 early specifically for that reason right? to make sure everything works
    +1
    Do it anyway.