1.    #1  
    Hey all,

I have Twee for my twitter addiction, er, I mean usage and it works well for my needs. But I am having a problem with notifications. I have it set to send me notifications of @mentions and direct messages, but I never get any notifications sent to my Pre+ ... Am I doing something wrong? Am I supposed to have something set on the twitter website or something first?

Any help would be appreciated.

Sean
    Global Posts
    1,344 Global Posts
    I've just recently noticed that I'm not getting notifications as well. I emailed the DEV and have not heard anything back. I have uninstalled Twee and re-installed and have not had anyone reply to me yet... May have to switch back over to Tweed until this issue has been fixed... I have a Palm Pre Plus as well.
    Same problem here, using pixi+
    I set up txt alerts for mentions/directs to cover for it.

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

4.    #4  
    I'm getting some but not all. And only @mentions, not direct messages. May have to buy Tweed and see if it is more reliable.
    Notifications stopped working for me as well after 1.4. (Sprint Pre)
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Has this been fixed at all? I've been looking at the paid apps because I want a Twitter app with notifications, and I really prefer the look of Twee, but if they're not working...
    The previous version was great, but now with their most recent update a few weeks back....i'm not getting updates. And the notifications daemon is ALWAYS popping up. Anyone have a fix for this? This is happening in Twee paid version.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  8.    #8  
    Yep. That's the main reason I switched to TweetMe (though TweetMe also looks nicer as well). However, I liked the speed of Twee. They are working on a v2.0 update of Twee which from screenshots looks very nice. I will switch back when it comes out provided this is all fixed too.
  9.    #9  
    TweetMe's notification work very responsively, I must add. Twee's never worked well, and then eventually just stopped altogether.