1.    #1  
    OK. I love my Pre+ and webOS, but there are some really stupid and glaring omissions in the OS. There's no way to delete a video off your device in webOS other than connecting it via USB and accessing it as a USB drive?!

WHA?!?!

I can't believe there are not at least some BASIC file management features in webOS.

Has anyone tried using Classic and installing one of the old tried-and-true file management apps from Palm OS? Will that work?

I know there are probably homebrew solutions, but frankly I do not want to mess with developer mode or any of the steps to access homebrew. I am not comfortable enough with my new Pre+ or webOS to jump into that.

Any other solutions? I am trying to avoid that flimsy USB connection as much as possible.
    There is a patch for that, I use it often. There is also an Advanced Homebrew file manager App called Internalz.

However, if you're unwilling to delve into homebrew, then no.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  3.    #3  
    Amazing...sheesh. Even the Palm OS could do this. Seems such a basic feature. Oh well.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by headgamer View Post
    Any other solutions? I am trying to avoid that flimsy USB connection as much as possible.
    Other than patches nope... Maybe with classic.. But homebrew is not dangerous to the phone or complicated. You can be up and running with homebrew in about 5 mins..

If for some reason something terrible happens you visit the doctor for the fix.