1.    #1  
    Google Calendar has an option to add "U.S. Holidays". These show up on the correct days on the actual Google Calendar, but on the Pre they show up one day earlier.

This does not happen with any of the events I add myself, whether I add them to the Pre calendar or Google Calendar first, once I sync they show up correctly. It's just the US Holiday entries from Google that get changed when they sync to the Pre.

I've checked all my time zone settings (USA, Central Time, etc.) on both the Pre and Google, and they are correct.

Anyone have any ideas what could cause this and how to fix it?

Thanks!
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Sorry, not seeing this on my device. Have you tried removing the calendar from Google and re-adding it?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Have you tried removing the calendar from Google and re-adding it?
    Well, that seemed to do the trick. Must have been some sort of wierd glitch...
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    I was having this same problem and I noticed that when I looked at the holiday calendar on the web, the time zone was Pacific, and couldn't be changed. I removed (hid) the calendar and readded it and then it showed up as Eastern time, where I actually am. Now the calendar is displaying correctly on my Pre.
    Palm Pre Plus | WebOS 1.4.5 | Verizon
    Previous: Treo650, Palm III