1.    #1  
    Check out: Apple might be banning iPhone hackers

I'm just glad Palm allows developers to work on their phones and leave it open. Just typical of Apple to be doing this, yet iphone users still let them do what they want... much like how Rubenstein said "Apple will continue to be Apple..."
    I agree!!Long live Palm!!!
    The Pre is strong in this one (Yoda voice)
    Quote Originally Posted by sf_basilix View Post
    Check out: Apple might be banning iPhone hackers

I'm just glad Palm allows developers to work on their phones and leave it open.
    Agreed, I've never cared for apples tactics and I think it's ridiculously fruity to try and have that much control over a device that the consumer has paid 100's for. Years back I went out and bought an iphone, but only because I thought it would be sooo cool to "Jailbreak" it. People shouldn't be forced to jailbreak/hack their phones just to get them up to their full potential.
    Looks like a fan boy tagged the thread. Why are you even on precentral, envious?
    Hats off to the guys and girls at PALM.... you are and have made great stride with the PRE... the software is pretty cool and its nice to know that somewhere people are listening.. and making the PRE outshine the Iphone... keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Looks like a fan boy tagged the thread. Why are you even on precentral, envious?
    Typical myopic apple *****, lol