1.    #1  
    I'm hoping that someone can help me. For some reason, when I check for updates, my phone says, "Application updates are now available.". But when I press "Show Updates" and it takes me to the app catalog and shows me all of the apps I have installed, none are showing as needing an update. I've tried doctoring my Pre and that didn't seem to work. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?
    Same thing happening with me. Maybe its something to do with me being in UK not US.
  3.    #3  
    I'm in the US and it's been happening to me for a couple weeks now.
    im in europe-land, and have this......sometimes there is a little green arrow next to the app........but most of the time, nothing.
  5.    #5  
    yep. There is nothing.
    It's a bug or glitch.
    Hopefully fixed with an update.
  7.    #7  
    Demlor if and when they come out with webOS 1.4, will that update take precedences over the false update I'm currently getting?
    Quote Originally Posted by kedevore View Post
    Demlor if and when they come out with webOS 1.4, will that update take precedences over the false update I'm currently getting?
    I would like to think so.
    It's just showing an update for apps
    This one is a major update from Palm, I think it'll still show up.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    same thing here, just noticed this today.
    Quote Originally Posted by kedevore View Post
    OS updates and App updates are completely different. The OS update is handled in the Updates app. This should not affect you getting 1.4 towards the end of the month.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Mine isn't even showing anything, not even a list. Going to the app catalog works fine.
    US & Sprint customer here, I have been getting the same "Show Updates and it takes me to the app catalog and shows me all of the apps I have installed"
    So maybe a feature or a glitch...??
    mine has been doing this for a few weeks.no big deal folks,,don't worry toy will see yr 1.4 update,,stop panicing.
    when i hit show updates, it opens up a new card and it blue for about a second and the all of the sudden the page just goes white. nothing will show up.
  15. pfd
    There was another thread on this a few weeks ago. It seems like the Mods must have closed it before it was resolved. Many people are having this same issue. As stated above, this message relates to Updated Apps only, and is separate from the OS update.

That said, it is very frustrating to get a message that updated apps are available when they are not. Whenever 1.4 drops, I hope it corrects this glitch.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    I had been experiencing this problem for a few weeks. Yesterday, without me having made any changes to my device, the problem disappeared. Tapping on Updates now results in the "your phone is up to date" message and highlights of 1.3.5.1.

I just presumed that it was a Palm issue that was resolved in prep for 1.4.
    Quote Originally Posted by gc916 View Post
    I had been experiencing this problem for a few weeks. Yesterday, without me having made any changes to my device, the problem disappeared. Tapping on Updates now results in the "your phone is up to date" message and highlights of 1.3.5.1.

I just presumed that it was a Palm issue that was resolved in prep for 1.4.
    Not resolved... Still happening to me!
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    i've been getting this for a while, same today, hopefully 1.4 will resolve it.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I first noticed it on the 15th when I was expecting 1.4. I deleted all beta apps and it still does it so that didn't fix it
    I'm am also getting this error, prior to 1.4 and still after updating to 1.4. I'm on Sprint, using the palm pixi. Tells me updates are available, then goes to the app catalog and only shows me what I have installed, but all the apps are so far up to date. Even checking preware shows everything up to date, whether that matters or not. Kinda frustrating, because I feel like maybe I'm missing out on an update but really I'm probably not.