1.    #1  
    After spending the past few weeks diving into webOS without really ever having used the platform, I think I have an idea that could really set things apart from competing platforms. Forgive me if this has been said before but I couldn't find anything threads using the forum search.

With the push for webOS as an obviously web-based platform, I think the use of a universal tag system with regards to universal search could be one of the best search features around. Tags could be used in Contacts, Notes, Tasks, Apps, Bookmarked Sites, Multimedia, Calendar, etc... Granted, some of those would need a bit of work (as a lot of that isn't really searchable at the moment), but imagine if say I were to search "work" and have all of my work contacts, webmail link, tasks, upcoming events, and related notes all pop up. Or if I searched my girlfriend's name and came up with photos of her, a task ("buy flowers"), an anniversary, and a playlist of music that we listen to together. You get the idea.

As I've become more acclimated to using Universal Search for most of my navigation, I can't help but think that a tagging system could really simplify things for the end user.
    I'd just like webOS universal search to work the same way PalmOS universal search has since the mid 90's. No tagging necessary. I'm still frustrated that webOS is inferior to PalmOS in this regard.