1.    #1  
    The link to the WebOS Repair Utility is down. I was wondering if someone could post an alternate link or maybe email me the file.

I have a couple issues with some patches that just left a few things behind. I don't want to do a full Doctor on my phone before I try running the Repair Utility. If anyone can help you'll have my thanks x 100.
  2.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    Link is working fine for me

webOS Repair Utility 3.01
    That link it taking me to WebOS quick install which I already have.
  3.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    That link it taking me to WebOS quick install which I already have.
    Anyone else want to take a shot at posting a working link or attaching the file to a post or email for me. Please?

I'm looking for WebOS Repair Utility, I don't want to doctor. I do not want to have to redownload and reinstall my 100+ homebrew apps.
  4.    #5  
    I'm sure that there's atleast one person out there who has read this and has downloaded WebOS Repair Utility. I'm begging for you to help me.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I would really like a link too, had to doctor my phone last night since I couldn't get it. Having a new issue and would like to try repair utility before redoctoring.
  6.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ccureton View Post
    I would really like a link too, had to doctor my phone last night since I couldn't get it. Having a new issue and would like to try repair utility before redoctoring.
    I used an old WebOS Doctor that deleted everything and it fixed everything.

If you search for WebOS Repair Utility and go to the last page of that thread someone just posted a working link. Even though I already doctored and everything is fine I still downloaded it just in case I need it in the future.
  7.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ccureton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ktessner View Post
    http://www.kevint.ca/pcdn/WebOSRepairUtility.jar

At the time of this posting this is the current v1.9 version.
    Here