Page 95 of 233 FirstFirst ... 458590919293949596979899100105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 4649
    IMO what I found interesting is when he took out all those devices from his portafolio bag, like he is trying to say: " all these devices runs now Flash Adobe" and moving on that direction and why Apple is closing more and more their Mac OS not allowing Flash on it.

They are closing doors to developers, as well, he said.
    That's awesome, indeed cool video.

Even though didn't test AIR on the Pre, it still looks really nice.
    I imagine it will be nice for the Pre as well.

Also is nice to see Apple "going in the wrong direction"
    I hate how Apple is always stealing the fame.
    I think that's one of the biggest highlights of this interview too... because the tone of Adrian's voice shifted as well as keeping a professional attitude, he tried to put another nail into Apple's iCoffin... there's probably an app for that too.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    You may be entirely correct, and that would be quite ironic. One of the sites most mentioned as being incompatible with the iPad due to the lack of Flash is Hulu. And, Hulu seems to be one of the most anticipated sites by users whose smartphones are close to having Flash (Android and webOS).

I think it would be foolish on Hulu's part, but then again I do believe that the studios are reluctant to allow mobile TV. So, we all might be very disappointed.
    "There's a patch for that" Is the next best thing you will see happen someone will figure out how to immitate desktop browser I know it will happen!
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    i'm looking forward to watching bootleg movies on watch-movies-online.tv
    Watch my home security cameras.
    Listen to Flash Internet Radio stations.
    I liked the presentation and his Android leaning tone was pretty clear they are ready to show both Flash and Air on the Droid this week. The Palm may have gotten bigger headlines in the video if things were working perfectly, but as usual gets treated like a step child. Shame shame....maybe next Mobile World Conference.

I'm still excited and looking forward to Flash and Air. Should be a great addition to Palm webOS and I can't wait. Sorli...
    Just want to clarify something here. All sources seem to indicate Palm is the one who is finishing up Adobe Flash plugin.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    I heard that very same story in november,,lol yr a day late and a dollar short,,it will be here in feb,, feb is indeed the first half of the year. The video showing it work on the pre on utube is very cool.
    Yahoo Sports Fantasy Baseball Stat tracker will be running on my phone ALL SUMMER...CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by addiarmadar View Post
    Untill you see it installed on your device, all types of OMFG delays are possible. Dont belive it till you actually see it on your device.
    exactly! But it would be nice if it was this month
    Hoping Flash will be the answer to streaming Sirius.
    and if its a bit late then so what, get on with your life.
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    I liked the presentation and his Android leaning tone was pretty clear they are ready to show both Flash and Air on the Droid this week. The Palm may have gotten bigger headlines in the video if things were working perfectly, but as usual gets treated like a step child. Shame shame....maybe next Mobile World Conference.

I'm still excited and looking forward to Flash and Air. Should be a great addition to Palm webOS and I can't wait. Sorli...
    Palm is skipping MWC this year.
    That's why they weren't talked about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    Palm is skipping MWC this year.
    That's why they weren't talked about.
    Well, 2 days left for MWC. Anything could come from Palm. I hope. sigh....
    There's still something coming out of MWC though
    Get to see AIR and flash demoed, better I should say.
    Top CEOs Advocate for Adobe Flash

CEOs worldwide support Flash Adobe on this video.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by akitayo; 02/16/2010 at 11:23 PM.
    grooveshark.com free music online
    footytube.com and all live flash soccer feeds
    Hmm, can't really think of any, so I'm going with local news.

I changed my mind -- I want to watch videos from this site:

http://www.stangtv.com/forum/nmra-ho...wles-6438.html
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 02/17/2010 at 01:38 AM.