Page 87 of 233 FirstFirst ... 3777828384858687888990919297137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 4649
    eskimotube
    Facebook applications (games,videos)
    Precentral Palmcast and other ustream live videos.
    Addicting Games... and embedded videos in my other forum.

I also hope to be able to use the full Pizza Hut site to order online, their mobile version blows. haha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post

I also hope to be able to use the full Pizza Hut site to order online, their mobile version blows. haha
    Loll that's fat!! Pizza Hut in flash?
    Hulu for me.
    I'm hoping for a sling.com mobile site if Sling isn't going to make a dedicated Slingplayer application for webOS.
    So, everyone says they are so looking forward to miniclip and addicting games, but I must say, I just don't get it.

This vid's been around for a while: ADC Presents - Flash Player 10.1 games on the Palm Pre | Adobe TV

But, did anyone else notice that the three games that he showed were ones that only required input from the mouse (which can easily be simulated by tapping)?

What about all those first person games that require arrow keys to move back and forth or forward and backward? Or worse yet, arrow key plus letters to perform moves, how in the world are these going to work on the PRe?
    I would assume there will be some sort of keybindings.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    There's a few things I'm looking forward to but I don't think it's as much what people plan on doing once flash is released as what we can do. As an example a few days ago at work someone pointed me to a website and knowing it was flash intensive I had to wait to get back to my pc to check it out. I could've pulled it up on the fly and checked it out while continuing the convo. It's that kind of stuff that really excites me.
    How about the radio sites that use flash players? That's what I'm looking forward to. Being in Canada, there are no apps that can give us Local radio stations. heck...there are no apps...lol....no games...no nothing...lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by semahjiscool View Post
    redtube..
    lol

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by malpha View Post
    Hulu will probably get blocked straight away, so cancel that.
    You may be entirely correct, and that would be quite ironic. One of the sites most mentioned as being incompatible with the iPad due to the lack of Flash is Hulu. And, Hulu seems to be one of the most anticipated sites by users whose smartphones are close to having Flash (Android and webOS).

I think it would be foolish on Hulu's part, but then again I do believe that the studios are reluctant to allow mobile TV. So, we all might be very disappointed.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Oh forgot one more thing, Live365!
    AdultSwim games and Hulu.

Why do some think Hulu will be blocked? Mobile users will still see the ads that non-mobile users will see. And thats just increased traffic to the site. I don't see why'd they want to intentionally slow traffic to view ads.
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    did anyone read the article its delayed because their phones need to be running android 2.1 thats the only reason not that its not ready. Palms Web Os has the compenents for flash via webos 1.4 so thats why we have to wait until ours update.
    movieforumz...
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    flash sucks on pc as it is. lol. i think its gonna suck on webos. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    a lot of people want hulu
    hulu, prolly won't work. They see your usong a mobile platform and they will block access. Just don't be surprised if you get "unavailable for this platform" messages...
    Quote Originally Posted by sveilien View Post
    AdultSwim games and Hulu.

Why do some think Hulu will be blocked? Mobile users will still see the ads that non-mobile users will see. And thats just increased traffic to the site. I don't see why'd they want to intentionally slow traffic to view ads.
    Hulu has blocked internet units that display on your TV. Like PS3. This is due to direct competition with the networks. However, you can hook your laptop to the TV and it works.

It will be interesting to see, because you can watch Hulu on a laptop with a 4G/3G card. I don’t see the difference between that and your phone.

My first though is if they are worried about copyright protection or competition with the networks, there is no issue. Of course im not running anything or it would all be free.
    I just want the real internet on my phone. That is a basic request the iPhone lovers will be still asking while im enjoying flash. Hopefully Flash is embeded with a option to pull out a video feed. Like I said, I want the real internet.