Page 84 of 233 FirstFirst ... 34 747980818283848586878889 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 4649
    Should not be long now, it's promised for Feb '10
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by natrixgli View Post
    Great, flashing banners and popups on your phone. Just what you need!

-n8
    You will be able to turn off Flash in the browser.
    "Life is Hard... it's harder if your stupid"
    - John Wayne
    Gizmodo's article yesterday said Adobe now had a general timeline of the first half of the year instead of February.
    just terrific
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    Should not be long now, it's promised for Feb '10
    really who says? source sauce source
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Gizmodo's article yesterday said Adobe now had a general timeline of the first half of the year instead of February.
    Adrian Ludwig, from this Youtube video:

said in his comments this last week when asked about when it will be coming out.

akitayo (1 week ago)
    "with the webos 1.4 update in Feb 2010 Just
    look for the plugin on the appcatalog for Pre and Pre plus"

i checked his credentials he really does work for Adobe as some manager and maketing person... so if what he says is right then we might see it this month.

i'm keeping my fingers crossed but i'm not gonna get my hopes up.

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Lol @ this thread title.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Lol @ this thread title.
    yeah that same guy from the youtube video also said it would all be worked out w/ the pixi launch. then he said maybe when 1.3.1 comes out, then he said hopefully at the CES show, now he says 1.4

after 1.4 rolls around he will say F*** it it's not coming out lol

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I am hoping for LogMeIn support through flash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    for android!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    yeah that same guy from the youtube video also said it would all be worked out w/ the pixi launch. then he said maybe when 1.3.1 comes out, then he said hopefully at the CES show, now he says 1.4

after 1.4 rolls around he will say F*** it it's not coming out lol
    LOL

This thread is so fail, mostly because of Adobe.
    Seriously, it has been months of testing.

I hate stupid promises like these.
    Quote Originally Posted by thescott View Post
    As much as I can't wait for the release, hopefully we wont be disappointed by the performance or any limitations it might have - or possible bugs...

though I'm especially worried about the battery life when using flash!
    Well, they are promising improvements in battery life in 1.4, so odds are it will even out if it does eat up battery. I am sure it will be like anything else though - moderation being the key.
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    That sucks donkey ballz. I was looking forward to watching Celebrity Jeopardy on HULU
    You'll rue the day you mess with me Trebek!
    Sanyo SCP 4500 > Samsung SCH 1900 > Sanyo SCP 5000 > Treo 755p > Palm Pre > HTC Evo
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    If flash is allowed to use the microphone there could be some nice VoIP-"Apps".
    Before you blast for me proof that it's delayed on WebOS please first note that I'm not saying it is, but if I had to guess it probably is since flash was slated to drop on Android and WebOS at the same time.

http://www.androidcentral.com/adobe-...be-soon-though

What's sad is Adobe is trying to play this off on Android/Google when in facts it's more than likely flash that's not ready. I'm really sick and tired of Adobe always pointing fingers at others. One members comment on Androidcentral really sums it up for me:

"It's kind've pathetic that Adobe keeps blaming companies around them for their own shortcomings when it comes to delivering a bug free version of flash. Flash sucks on Mac OS X? Oh well that's Apple's fault! Apple says Flash is to buggy for the iPhone? Oh well that is also Apple's fault. Android isn't ready for flash and we're probably missing our release date an entire quarter or more? Oh that's probably Google's fault but who knows it could be Apple's as well."
    i doubt it will be delayed on webos since it is suppose to be released on 1.4 on the 15th. i bet its already done and awaiting approval from the carries. but who knows. hopefully it isn't delayed
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    i doubt it will be delayed on webos since it is suppose to be released on 1.4 on the 15th. i bet its already done and awaiting approval from the carries. but who knows. hopefully it isn't delayed
    Where did you see a release date of the 15th for 1.4?
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Where did you see a release date of the 15th for 1.4?
    http://www.precentral.net/webos-14-land-feb-15th
    Actually WebOS has had the groundwork for quite some time. Not sure what Android has been doing but WebOS has already demo'd flash on the Pre. Doubt it will be delayed for WebOS.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!