Page 82 of 233 FirstFirst ... 32 727778798081828384858687 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 4649
    greater than !!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    sooo what's wrong with having it as an option?
    also, what if adobe makes it less of a hog?
    I think many don't realize this will be a separate option, like a plugin.
    if you don't want it, don't install it.
    I like platforms that let me decide what I want to install, use, and do with my device.
    adobe flash isn't for everyone, but everyone dosnt have to install it.
    to break it down further
    having an option > not having an option.
    i agree with the parts about it being an option, certainly... but hyping flash up to continue its non-standard stranglehold on the web is what i believe many of us are fearful of.

to be honest, i wish it were never adopted by so many sites.. certainly a lot of time would've been saved from browser crashes.
    Quote Originally Posted by fussnfeathers View Post
    Nope, totally incorrect rumor. Jobs even stated at the iPad release that Flash would never be on an Apple product, essentially called Adobe useless, and is instead pushing HTML5. So, no. No Flash on iPhones, iPod Touches, or iPads.
    [\sarcasm]
    Quote Originally Posted by brennan7 View Post
    [\sarcasm]

I've been following that one. Popular Flash game my family and I play, lots of the kiddies have iPhones, and want to play the game on those.
    Flash WAS supposed to come out in beta form BEFORE 1.4 though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bann View Post
    Flash WAS supposed to come out in beta form BEFORE 1.4 though.
    True, but I think we all got over it already...
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertSilver View Post
    No matter if people argue that these kinds of replies are mean and blunt, it needs to be said. People...need...to...search.
    the thing is not the saying hey you need to search its the punk way of saying it thats the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    the thing is not the saying hey you need to search its the punk way of saying it thats the problem.
    The world can an unfriendly place sometimes.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    The world can an unfriendly place sometimes.
    yeah but does that give the right for people to be jerks? I mean you got to know before you say something that you are either going the, im a cool person route, or the hey im a big pompus jerk route. I guess some people live to be jerks.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    yeah but does that give the right for people to be jerks? I mean you got to know before you say something that you are either going the, im a cool person route, or the hey im a big pompus jerk route. I guess some people live to be jerks.
    Some people don't understand that they're being jerks. Also, some people are nice and some aren't. I like the variety in people.
    Well, Flash = Farmville, and Farmville = Crack, and that makes for a good selling point no matter how crappy flash is... those dumb games are where the moneys at
    the demos show flash "sandboxed" to activate it you dbl tap in it. So I don't think its constantly running.
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    ummm helllo?

i'm sure its going to be great for some folks, but lets face it... flash is not something to get all giddy about. if you are still confused, google statistics of ****ed off macos & linux64 users for the past oh, say 5 years.

one thing it has been consistent at, is making a desktop experience unreliable and resource-intensive.

but hey, for those who are die-hard adobe fanatics... i am happy for you.
    Yeah, that's why I do all my web browsing in Lynx.
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    maybe...hope so
    devs have had 1.4 for awhile, I am sure the mass updating is to reflect the changes, some devs have even said so.... its immenint. sprints prolly started testing it in the last few days...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    yea ive heard developers have had it for awhile... from what ive heard theyve had it longer than they had 1.3.5 before its public release.. im hoping we get 1.4 sooner rather than later i can't wait for flash and video recording
    I'm starting to think the flash beta will be a flash trial and the real version to cost...wat do yal think? The reason I say this is because why put a beta version so close to the update release..
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    can you get the flash in beta?
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    As far as I know Flash costs nothing on any platform that it is compatible. I can't imagine that they would charge for a WebOS-compatible version of Flash either. It simply doesn't make any sense.
    If you're talking the 10.1 beta for pc.. It's been out for months now. Flash has always been free, and Tons of advertisers rely on flash bringing ads to the masses...