Page 81 of 233 FirstFirst ... 3171767778798081828384858691131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 4649
    I think if you disable javascript in the preferences it would stop flash from loading at all.

but we will have to see exactly how it is implemented.
    flash ='s bad idea
    Quote Originally Posted by somanyphones View Post
    flash ='s bad idea
    how do you figure that
    can anyone tell me when the flash is supposed to come out for Pre? I am eagerly awaiting! Also I heard a rumor that the update with Flash will also have a camcorder. Can anyone validate this? I was told the flash will be the camcorder.
    its comes out with the 1.4 update
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    hey theres a new tool that you should always use before making a thread its called a search... oh wait its always been there (take the hint)
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    hey theres a new tool that you should always use before making a thread its called a search... oh wait its always been there (take the hint)
    No matter if people argue that these kinds of replies are mean and blunt, it needs to be said. People...need...to...search.
    glad someone agrees instead of flaming me
    Haha, I heard that "rumor" too, but I also heard the iPhone and iPad are getting flash first!
    Thank me if I helped you.
    like hell they are
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    what's the flash?
    dont you know the flash ????
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by mattickus View Post
    what's the flash?
    is that serious or did they just thaw you out
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    I just bought flash at the walmahhhts
    Quote Originally Posted by bcroft View Post
    I just bought flash at the walmahhhts
    flash bulbs for your camera !! ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantHeppes View Post
    Haha, I heard that "rumor" too, but I also heard the iPhone and iPad are getting flash first!
    Nope, totally incorrect rumor. Jobs even stated at the iPad release that Flash would never be on an Apple product, essentially called Adobe useless, and is instead pushing HTML5. So, no. No Flash on iPhones, iPod Touches, or iPads.
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    ummm helllo?

i'm sure its going to be great for some folks, but lets face it... flash is not something to get all giddy about. if you are still confused, google statistics of ****ed off macos & linux64 users for the past oh, say 5 years.

one thing it has been consistent at, is making a desktop experience unreliable and resource-intensive.

but hey, for those who are die-hard adobe fanatics... i am happy for you.
    Adobe Flash Player 10.1 Develop for Flash on Mobile Devices
    Thursday, February 18, 2010 11:00 AM PT

Join this demonstration of Adobe Flash player 10.1. See how Adobe takes its cross-platform promise even farther allowing content created using the Adobe Flash Platform to reach users wherever they are. Get the inside scoop on the new mobile features in Flash Player 10.1, as well as the new global error handling, UI, globalization, and media playback features.

it looks to me like we should be getting at least a beta flash by then... im hoping 1.4 comes out soon lots of apps updated today maybe 1.4 compatibility... who knows maybe this week?
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    ummm helllo?

i'm sure its going to be great for some folks, but lets face it... flash is not something to get all giddy about. if you are still confused, google statistics of ****ed off macos & linux64 users for the past oh, say 5 years.

one thing it has been consistent at, is making a desktop experience unreliable and resource-intensive.

but hey, for those who are die-hard adobe fanatics... i am happy for you.
    sooo what's wrong with having it as an option?

also, what if adobe makes it less of a hog?

I think many don't realize this will be a separate option, like a plugin.

if you don't want it, don't install it.

I like platforms that let me decide what I want to install, use, and do with my device.

adobe flash isn't for everyone, but everyone dosnt have to install it.

to break it down further

having an option > not having an option.