Page 72 of 233 FirstFirst ... 22 626768697071727374757677 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 4649
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopperguy View Post
    Maybe a new use for the useless center button? Using it like a mouse would be a novel idea.
    Silly me, when I first saw the phone I assumed it would be a trackball.
    could be an "orange + tap" kind of thing.. right?
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    multi touch. When you use a flash app you double tap it and it locks it into full screen mode. Then one finger drags around to hover and you can just tap anywhere else as a click. Or the gesture area but you'd be more likely to mess that up. Have to use the right side only.
    lupos knows what he's talking about.

and for the record the 'surepress' technology is a joke.
    The same way we already do it with menus in the browser.... Shift + Tap.
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dallashigh View Post
    The same way we already do it with menus in the browser.... Shift + Tap.

sum*****! Didn't know that one! Thanks dallashigh!!

I knew about the orange+tap to kind of right-click...but the Shift+Tap is nice!

Was always tough to get to the "Today's Posts" from the PreCentral main page because it requires a mouse-over.
    Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1 – Develop for Flash on Mobile Devices
    Thursday, February 18, 2010 11:00 AM PT

Join this demonstration of Adobe Flash player 10.1. See how Adobe takes its cross-platform promise even farther allowing content created using the Adobe Flash Platform to reach users wherever they are. Get the inside scoop on the new mobile features in Flash Player 10.1, as well as the new global error handling, UI, globalization, and media playback features.

Adobe - Online events : Event Details
    Quote Originally Posted by xavieer View Post
    Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1 – Develop for Flash on Mobile Devices
    Thursday, February 18, 2010 11:00 AM PT

Join this demonstration of Adobe Flash player 10.1. See how Adobe takes its cross-platform promise even farther allowing content created using the Adobe Flash Platform to reach users wherever they are. Get the inside scoop on the new mobile features in Flash Player 10.1, as well as the new global error handling, UI, globalization, and media playback features.

Adobe - Online events : Event Details
    Good find. My guess is 1.4 will be out before the 18th
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    This isn't the release. It's just a demonstration for developers to build interest and get them moving towards the new. Beta's are normally released before these events. But it's definitely great to see them moving forward with specific event dates!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    This isn't the release. It's just a demonstration for developers to build interest and get them moving towards the new. Beta's are normally released before these events. But it's definitely great to see them moving forward with specific event dates!
    Right, 1.4 is just supposed to allow the beta of flash 10.1 to run. I expect the full version to be later in the spring or early summer. Maybe with WebOS 2.0 on the mythical C40 device.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    I still fully expect to see flash with the 1.4 release. I believe they dropped the Pixi's off of the build list because they couldn't iron out the issues - in order to keep development moving forward on time.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I still fully expect to see flash with the 1.4 release. I believe they dropped the Pixi's off of the build list because they couldn't iron out the issues - in order to keep development moving forward on time.
    makes sense..... not to mean they wont return to get it right on the pixi... that's what gets done before 1.5
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Alright they said that flash will be released in 1.4 in Feb. until that time comes flash beta will be released before then?! well its almost Feb so what gives!?!?!
    Help a guy thats down and out on his luck..
    Just wait its coming. Adobe is slow anyways.

-Toaster
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    um...don't think they said BEFORE....just SOON...be patient, they did say Pre will be the FIRST device with the new Flash....
    I'd think the more important question is why do people always create these, "Where is noun, they said it'd be out before timeframe, even though there has been no official date for noun to arrive and timeframe hasn't ended yet!

go ahead and play madlib on that one.
    Does anyone recall signing up for the flash beta back in September and being told it would be ready sometime in October? As far as I'm concerned Adobe is four months late with this.
    A software company is being slow on releasing new software.

Holy crap, I think hell has frozen over.
    My pre is like caffeine. If I don't have it in the morning I think something is wrong with me, and I need it all throughout the day to make it
    Maybe this has been addressed, but what's the deal going to be with key mapping? Say you want to play a flash game that requires keyboard arrow keys - will you be able to map those to specific keys on the keypad?
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by egotr1p View Post
    **** hub...just like youtube already works
    nice first post
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.