Page 71 of 233 FirstFirst ... 21 616667686970717273747576 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 4649
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    this sounded like an 'end of the world' post. Flash is coming... the end is neigh...
    For some reason this made me LOL so much... Thanks.
    Flash Gordan awayyyyy
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    be prepared... To turn off flash.

I'm not a fan of flash at all on a phone and I expect it to be a buggy mess. I liked that websites were forced to make streamlined mobile sites because they're more efficient for getting what you need then moving on.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    all I have to say is Newgrounds.com — Everything, By Everyone

Best place in the world for flash animations and games.

Several of those games are newgrounds originals.
    I already have it bookmarked lol.

Motorola KRZR > Palm Centro > Samsung Instinct > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    false, the original badgers are located here: badgers - Weebl's Stuff

Sry, a lot of people steal these artists work and host them without permission, so I like to link back to the originals. For example, charlie the unicorn originated on www.newgrounds.com, but few people know this, and newgrounds didn't get all the traffic that they could have.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    427 Global Posts
    The original Badgers was hosted at the link I posted with a link to Weebl's Stuff there too :-P ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbode View Post
    The original Badgers was hosted at the link I posted with a link to Weebl's Stuff there too :-P ;-)
    Fair enough
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Wonder if it would be possible to have a Flash movie instead of a ringtone.
    Just Pre&Pre Plus will be able to download Flash Player Adobe, by now, not the Pixi and Pixi Plus, with the webos update 1.4 in Feb 2010.

http://tinyurl.com/yfzrreo

PC world http://tinyurl.com/yl3vtsd

"Unlike the Palm Pre and Pre Plus, the Pixi Plus (and its Sprint brother, the Pixi) won't be able to download Adobe Flash Player 10.1 right away due to some unspecified hardware issues. While this is unfortunate, watching video clips longer than three minutes on the Pixi Plus' 2.6-inch display is less than desirable, so perhaps Flash isn't that big of a loss."

I suggest to precentral to confirm with Palm this news. Thanks
    Last edited by akitayo; 01/21/2010 at 09:19 PM.
    Editing to confirm my post... sorry.... sorry, ignore me.. for some reason the link you posted came up with a 2009 posting date... weird.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/21/2010 at 09:37 PM.
    Not from here both links shows as 2010 news ??
    Many of us had already assumed that this was the case, since the Pixi lacks GPU acceleration at this point. It's not confirmation, but it makes the articles that much more believable.
    Annoying
    I remember hearing that during the CES event, specifically that 3D games and Flash are limited to the Pre/Pre Plus because of the GPU support. I think folks got confused by the phrase "available with 1.4 for all WebOS devices," which applied only to video recording.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Yes, just saw the Palm CES 2010 video again and JR said at 48:00 more or less that the Flash plug in will work for any PRE.

Did not mention the Pixi for Flash plug in with webos 1.4 update
    I was browsing the web on my PC today and realized that quite a large proportion of Flash navigation including applications and games relies on mouse-over hovering. How are we going to recreate this using a mobile device? We only have the option to 'click' - so in many cases menus won't slide open, features won't be activated because we don't have such a thing as a cursor to mouse-over with.

(The BlackBerry Storm is the exception here because it allows you to touch/hover before you click thanks to the SurePress technology)

I suppose tapping and then holding could be used to mimic the hover action - how do you think Palm has addressed this issue?
    I would also expect them to go for tap and hold, feels "natural".
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    flash 9 on the nokia phone has a mouse mode you can easily enable/disable

http://nokiaexperts.com/n900-tips-tricks-enable-mouse-mode-browser-play-flash-games/

the problem with tap and hold is your finger remains in the way of viewing the screen.
    Maybe a new use for the useless center button? Using it like a mouse would be a novel idea.