Page 63 of 233 FirstFirst ... 1353585960616263646566676873113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 4649
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Sweet! Annoying FarmVille posts on the go!
    Hummingbird Nest Cam on USTREAM

You think we will see Flash beta before that egg hatches?
    I hope so... We certainly might have the demo before they learn to fly :-)
    Last edited by bdubdrum; 01/10/2010 at 05:09 PM.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Probably both, what I'm wondering is if we are going to be able to go places like Newgrounds.com and watch/play content from there.

Motorola KRZR > Palm Centro > Samsung Instinct > Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick9814911 View Post
    I can't watch the video cause I'm on my pre but are we gonna start seeing native flash apps or is it all gonna be in the browser?
    They were in the browser, but you can zoom to focus on them, so it like no browser is present.

The thing that makes me very happy about this video is the fact that it was demo'ed on the Pre and not the Pre+.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    screwwwww games, hello hulu and tv channel sites =) =)
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Notice that is not the Pre Plus. Thats a good sign.

Its also on Sprint.
    Still wouldn't get too excited yet. Adobe worked with those websites and all i saw was junk to be honest.
    In preparation for Flash heading to our phones soon, I'd like to know some good sites you guys use for Flash games. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    addictingames.com
    newgrounds.com
    flashgames247.com
    miniclip.com
    gameprison.com

Quick google search.
    I searched Google as well, just wanted to get an idea of what Pre users go to.
    Kongregate is probably the best flash gaming site there is. Kongregate itself is a game due to trophies and card achievements for a level system. For example, some games have trophies for doing this or that. Those trophies add onto your level score on kongregate. You can also gain items weekly for kongregate's original game, Kongai.
    I visit lazylaces.com every so often. It's a blog, but it's less busy and intensive than some of the other sites. It's kind of Escape the Room heavy, though....
    The one they demonstrated on the pre flash video was miniclip.com, but i believe addictinggames.com is one of the best. I'm hoping we can play multiplayer yahoo! games from our pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsamphex View Post
    Kongregate is probably the best flash gaming site there is. Kongregate itself is a game due to trophies and card achievements for a level system. For example, some games have trophies for doing this or that. Those trophies add onto your level score on kongregate. You can also gain items weekly for kongregate's original game, Kongai.
    Kongregate.com is by far my favorite flash games site
    andkon.com is a personal favorite of mine. It has a nice clean interface so I'm especially looking forward to using it with my phone.
    arcadepod.com they are games from every flash games site out there massive selection of games.
    NEW VIDEO: Flash Player Adobe Games on the Palm Pre
    Flash Player Adobe Games on the Palm Pre

This is a NEW video made by adobe tv with Games on the Palm Pre with Flash Player

ADC Presents - Flash Player 10.1 games on the Palm Pre | Adobe TV

P.S Pls click on the link above.
    Last edited by akitayo; 01/11/2010 at 12:18 PM.
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Oh hell yes! Thank you Adrian!
    I'm surprised by how smooth the flash object zooms and locks to the screen size.
    Doesn't show much. What they need to do is show a flash heavy site like Youtube or maybe CNN videos section to see if they play correctly.