Page 61 of 233 FirstFirst ... 11 515657585960616263646566 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 4649
    Let's be honest and blunt here....the MAIN reason a lot (maybe even MOST) people want flash on their mobile devices is PURELY and SIMPLY p0rn....
    I likey take apart thingies....
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bdarknessb View Post
    Just making a quick list of things to brag about to people with iphones.

1.Flash Games like miniclip.com or addictinggames.com

2. HULU... right?

3. Yahoo! Games? - Possibly multiplayer?

wat else?
    hulu will not work on your mobile phone. It use to work with skyfire on windows mobile and they pulled it. They say it's not meant for mobile phone use and will not allow it. Maybe it will work for a little bit till they figure how to block you from using it. I about teared up when they cut hulu from skyfire because with my touch pro I would run tv out and watch hulu shows on the big screen. Then it all came to a screeching halt in about june of last year.
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    Let's be honest and blunt here....the MAIN reason a lot (maybe even MOST) people want flash on their mobile devices is PURELY and SIMPLY p0rn....
    ^^^
    .... said what we all wanted to
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    what is pOm
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    we don't know how GOOD the flash plugin will run on our Pre hardware. So it could make experiences like the ones you've listed to be slow and choppy.
    Well yes that is possible but we have no reason to think it will be bad either do we?
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    what is pOm
    LOL, that's what you get for reading these posts on ur Pre ;-).
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    we don't know how GOOD the flash plugin will run on our Pre hardware. So it could make experiences like the ones you've listed to be slow and choppy.
    Slow and choppy por nos....
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glynnmi View Post
    LOL, that's what you get for reading these posts on ur Pre ;-).
    lol so it's a smiley or something. Now I have to get on my comp!
    lol so it's a smiley or something. Now I have to get on my comp!
    p0m=P 0 R N ;-)
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glynnmi View Post
    p0m=P 0 R N ;-)
    thanks for not making me waste my time on my comp.
    We all know that flash means yes we can go to hulu and I know I'm not the only one but yes **** lmao I say what we all think.
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arcane View Post
    i recently discovered that vimeo videos do, in fact, play on my pre, in fullscreen, just like clicking a youtube video.
    Wow, you're right. That's new. I wonder if it was a Vimeo change,
    or a Pre change, or both. Someone should have made a big deal of it.

Now everyone go check out The Third and the Seventh on Vimeo. (99.9% CGI)

ian
    hulu will not work on your mobile phone. It use to work with skyfire on windows mobile and they pulled it. They say it's not meant for mobile phone use and will not allow it. Maybe it will work for a little bit till they figure how to block you from using it. I about teared up when they cut hulu from skyfire because with my touch pro I would run tv out and watch hulu shows on the big screen. Then it all came to a screeching halt in about june of last year.
    Man that sucks!
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oducayen View Post
    No. at the time of purchase(which was 3 days after pixis release) there was no specs. the sales rep said it is the same phone as the pre with a different form factor no wifi and a 2MP camera. the pre was 150$ and the pixi was 100$ which seemed fair as there was no wifi and th 2MP camera. there was also no more information in the store as to any other differences between the phones. so needless to say when 3D games and flash support were demoed on the pre with no mention to the pixi and no 3D games in our app store we were taken by surprise. This is a shock to pixi(webos) customers and one that has not yet, but needs to be addressed by palm.
    All this really says is you made an uninformed decision, and now regret it.
    Quote Originally Posted by shcole View Post
    We heard you the first 3 times...now take your ball and go home...we won't miss you. See you on the android forums whining about some cheese over there...
    oh please grow up, i was ticked last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Don't forget animated advertisements!
    Flash objects are only activated when you tap on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by shcole View Post
    Really? You got screwed? Did you get the specs on the phone you bought? I think you probably did. Was there some agreement that they would never put out an improved model (on any carrier) because since they sold you that one they had an obligation to insure YOU had the latest and greatest?

Technology moves on....deal with it. Most any computer, phone, printer, car, or any thing else for that matter is obsolete shortly after you buy it. That's how it works, improvements are constantly being put out. You can do one of two things, never buy anything, so what you buy does not get obsolete, or deal with it and buy the latest and greatest again the next time you upgrade and enjoy that for a couple of minutes....
    Of course I knew the specs and full well understand how tech works. My complaint is the short time span between Pixi -> Pixi Plus release.

You're preaching to the choir on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by dellibedaboss View Post
    If my knowledge serves me right, Palm stated that its was Sprint's decision to chop off wifi capabilities... to have different features and choice. If YOUR fault for grabbing a Pixi, sorry bud.
    If you can reference that I would appreciate it.
    have not been on here in a long time as have been with winmo for years.
    Looking at the pre on sprint. Is there a firm date as to when this update will occur?
    I am very intrested in the phone, but want to see if this update will allow viewing sites like justin.tv and a few others over data and not wifi. I am a huge sports junky and on many occassions use skyfire at work to watch hockey games on justin.tv

could care less about the games.
    hopefully the flash will work fine when 1.4 comes out. Finally, ill be able to go and use flash on my pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by dallashigh View Post
    Flash objects are only activated when you tap on them.
    I'll believe that when I see it.