Page 56 of 233 FirstFirst ... 6 465152535455565758596061 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 4649
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    What happened to Flash 10.1 beta?
    Quote Originally Posted by saiks View Post
    What happened to Flash 10.1 beta?
    i, dont know, what happened to it?
    Perhaps in CES?
    wanna bet?
    Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    Well they have to announce something at CES. There is a good chance this could be announced. Adobe already demoed it on a Pre a few months back so I'm sure its real close to completion. On the surface it's not a big deal for me though.
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post
    Pretty Kuwel, eh.
    Mine doesn't pop anything up? Care to screencap it?
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Sorry, it doesn't come up on all Flash sites.

I need to backtrack and find the one I was looking at.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Here it is:

The site:
    Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

The Pop-up:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    I was looking at some embedded youtube when i double tapped on a screen shot of the vid which moved it to full screen, i took some screen captures.

Attached Images Attached Images
    hate to burst your discovery bubble but its been mentioned for at least 2 months
    'tis true... it is old news. Cool, yes, but Iphone does it to. So nothing to get too excited about. Now if my wife starts seeing her Facebook games come up, then you may have something.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

Go to the flash player website with your pre/pixi.

I'd say that's as sure of a sign as one could want..
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    'tis true... it is old news. Cool, yes, but Iphone does it to. So nothing to get too excited about. Now if my wife starts seeing her Facebook games come up, then you may have something.
    What does the iphone do it for? Or is it the same webkit?
    haha thought I was finally gonna b famous here I had never noticed it before.

yea I seen what it says @ adobe flash site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post
    I know because Knowing is half the battle and thats coming straight from a G.I Joe.
    LAME..... but made me laugh LOL :-D
    Flash will be available by the end of the year (maybe).
    Quote Originally Posted by spare View Post
    What does the iphone do it for? Or is it the same webkit?
    It is basically a hyperlink to the Youtube video. It doesn't play in the page on the Iphone either. Looks very similar to the Pre.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

It will take as long as the 64bit Linux version. AGES!
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    It is basically a hyperlink to the Youtube video. It doesn't play in the page on the Iphone either. Looks very similar to the Pre.
    But does it black out the rest of the page to focus on the flash application like in webos does now? Doesn't make sense for the iphone to do that when they won't support flash.
    hi there,

gotta say list of improvements is huge, one little thing that i read, and it bothers me somewhat, actually more then somewhat.
    Based on certain assumptions, ie paid apps being the norm, i have to ask,, is flash going to be a paid app?

if so, thats not what i came to expect out of this phone, first, the phone is touted to be the best, with flash it will be, it hinted strongly that it would be part of the phone, which it will be. i was one of the early adopters here in Canada, I love my pre, I also paid 199 Canadian with a 3 year contract thru Bell Canada for it.

now while i am willing to pay extra for apps like Docs to Go, and dare i say syncig with my desktop.

Saying that, I AM NOT WILLING TO PAY FOR FLASH. This should be an upgrade, part of 1.4 or whatever number its going to be assigned.
    Yes I think flash would be fantastic. but based on pricing for apps that i want, that are already out there, I will NOT pay another 20 plus bucks for flash. Hell I wont pay .99 cents for it.

If its free, great, that in my twisted semi frozen Canadian brain is fine. But to pay for full functionality of a phone is just throwing more good money after bad.

just my two Canadian cents worth.