Page 54 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4 444950515253545556575859 64 104 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 4649
    This thread is comedic genius.
    Quote Originally Posted by JDGAFFLIN View Post
    This thread is comedic genius.
    We try to keep it interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    We try to keep it interesting.
    Or are at least trying to stay awake until quitting time.
    well. when i try to watch a flash video, it redirects me to a site saying flash will be available on the palm pre webOS the first half of 2010.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    Or are at least trying to stay awake until quitting time.
    I thought Adobe already sent the Flash stuff to Palm? Palm just needs to implement it into their OS. Adobe said they should have it ready by January. Wasn't there an article about this on this website?
    Quote Originally Posted by alex.dobeck View Post
    I don't have any problems using Chrome, unless you're talking about in relation to mobile devices in which case what's being used is normally Flash lite, of which I agree with you it causes problems. The big thing is this is real Flash coming to WebOS, however it's integrated will turn out much better than previous attempts.
    Mobile devices. PCs have resources to spare so it's not really an issue. I'm sure the implementation will be better than current flash lite, but you still have 2 problems:

1) Flash still uses a ton of resources
    2) Most flash content is dedicated to crap like ads and popups, which you end up having to load on most sites.
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepymonkey View Post
    how bout you stfu, you f'ing troll?
    Welcome to the Internet. If you take comments too seriously, you might want to reconsider posting on forums.

But anyway, everything I've seen is saying Flash will be on WebOS in the first half on 2010.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    .....everything I've seen is saying Flash will be on WebOS in the first half on 2010.
    And everything we saw for the past few months said it would be here by the end of the year.
    And everything we saw for the past few months said it would be here by the end of the year.
    I'm not sure where you're looking, but it seems like it was only a few days (weeks perhaps) that most places - not the mobile site clicking on flash redirects you- had updated and said that it would be in 2010. There were some very off-the-ball blogs and whatnot retelling the original date for a while after, but that's about it. I've been on the Adobe info list for about one and a half months now, and nothing seems to have changed.
    I want my free stuff! Now Now Now Now!!

(watch this video)
    |
    |
    |
    |
    V
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    and software release schedules never, ever slip.
    Everything you saw said that? Everything? Ru-eely?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    You guys DO peek out from the forum to read the front page of this site once in a while, don't you?
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 12/23/2009 at 08:13 PM.
    The Pre has had flash since launch. You must just be taking pictures in brightly lit areas to not see it working.

Pro Tip: Flash is right above the camera lens on the back.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    Well, on a serious note...
    Flash BETA was "supposed" to be out before the end of the year.
    So was 1.3.5...

I don't expect anyone to hit deadlines anymore.
    I won't be surprised if my Pre gets video recording by the time Pre 2 comes out... (not the Verizon version).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bujin View Post
    I want my free stuff! Now Now Now Now!!

(watch this video)
    |
    |
    |
    |
    V
    There was nothing free about this phone when I paid top price for it in June. NOW it's free.
    Last edited by dbdoinit; 12/23/2009 at 07:57 PM.
    You haven't gotten it yet?

funny stuff

I don't have any problems using Chrome, unless you're talking about in relation to mobile devices in which case what's being used is normally Flash lite, of which I agree with you it causes problems.
    you typed all of that to say, "i agree with you"? roflmao
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    from what i understand flash beta is out, just not for us. were peons we dont deserve to have cool stuff to be able to watch **** any where we go. we have to do it in the privacy of our home, bastarts
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    There was nothing free about this phone when I paid top price for it in June. NOW it's free.
    I got the Pre in early July. There was lots of free stuff. All the apps in the catalog were free(although they were only beta pretty much...). Plus free homebrew apps and patches.

What I meant to say in my last post was that all the stuff I've seen recently have said first half of 2010. Up until September, everyone was saying Flash would be here early October... But, as with alot of software, things get delayed. Unfortunately, that's just how it is.