Page 53 of 233 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253545556575863103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 4649
    The end of the year is almost here and I haven't heard anything.
    Has Palm just been blowing smoke up our rears this whole time? I was told when I bought my Pre, we would have Flash by the end of the year.
    I've read article after article throughout the year claiming Pre would have Flash by years end.
    Still, nothing.
    Where is Flash?
    You haven't gotten it yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepymonkey View Post
    Has Palm just been blowing smoke up our rears this whole time? I was told when I bought my Pre, we would have Flash by the end of the year.
    I've read article after article throughout the year claiming Pre would have Flash by years end.
    Still, nothing.
    Where is Flash?
    I'll make a deal with you. Send me your copy of Palm's promise to deliver it by the end of the year, and I'll send you my copy of Flash.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I'll make a deal with you. Send me your copy of Palm's promise to deliver it by the end of the year, and I'll send you my copy of Flash.
    If it wasn't a promise, it was at least misleading statements.
    Flash is packaged into 1.3.5 coming out in 2 weeks.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Quote Originally Posted by Joescan09 View Post
    Flash is packaged into 1.3.5 coming out in 2 weeks.
    So Joe, how do you know?
    Flash is evil unless it's a standalone player btw...

Causes so many problems...
    Quote Originally Posted by papped View Post
    Flash is evil unless it's a standalone player btw...

Causes so many problems...
    I don't have any problems using Chrome, unless you're talking about in relation to mobile devices in which case what's being used is normally Flash lite, of which I agree with you it causes problems. The big thing is this is real Flash coming to WebOS, however it's integrated will turn out much better than previous attempts.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Palm never said anything about having flash on WebOS, it was Adobe who promised it so i guess u need to ask adobe about that than blame palm for it.
    how bout you stfu, you f'ing troll?
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    If it wasn't a promise, it was at least misleading statements.
    Were they misleading statements from Palm? Most of the comments I read were Palm announcing they were partnering with Adobe, and Adobe claims they'd be out by the end of the year (which they subseqently extended).

I couldn't find anything directly from Palm stating it would be out by the end of the year...
    how bout you stfu, you f'ing troll?
    I take it that would be a "no deal" then?
    Still, nothing.
    Where is Flash?

I dunno about promises, but I know everything lately is talking early 2010 and this is from the mouth of Adobe, where you can go and sign up for e-mail notification when they have a release/release date.
    well adobe's site still says "A beta release of Flash Player 10.1 for the PalmŪ Pre™ will be available later this year."

they have a week to deliver :>

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitle...layer10_signup
    Still, nothing.
    Where is Flash?
    It's coming. Latest word from Adobe is that it's slipped into the first half of 2010. And FWIW, Flash is from Adobe, not Palm. Although I think Palm clearly wants Flash on WebOS, there's only so much they can do about it.
    Were they misleading statements from Palm? Most of the comments I read were Palm announcing they were partnering with Adobe, and Adobe claims they'd be out by the end of the year (which they subseqently extended).

I couldn't find anything directly from Palm stating it would be out by the end of the year...
    An analogy:
    If there is a small group of people, and one of them assaults a bystander, the whole group gets charged, don't they?
    "Soon™"
    I know because Knowing is half the battle and thats coming straight from a G.I Joe.

Follow Me On Twitter
    http://twitter.com/Joescan
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    An analogy:
    If there is a small group of people, and one of them assaults a bystander, the whole group gets charged, don't they?
    Here's a better analogy.

If there's a small group of people, and one of them stands up and says "I'm Joe, and your momma stinks", Joe should be the one that gets beat up, not the folks standing with him.

No laws broken, and it was Adobe who made the promise.

Backatcha.
    Here's a better analogy.

If there's a small group of people, and one of them stands up and says "I'm Joe, and your momma stinks", Joe should be the one that gets beat up, not the folks standing with him.

No laws broken, and it was Adobe who made the promise.

Backatcha.
    LOL - That was a good one.