Page 52 of 233 FirstFirst ... 2 424748495051525354555657 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 4649
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    hulu has already stopped skyfire from being able to play its shows. So if it stopped skyfire then you would assume it wouldn't allow any mobile device. I believe that is the specific reason why they stopped it, saying it isn't meant for mobile devices. Shoot I remember in the good ol days I'd hook my tv/out enabled touch pro up to the tv loaded up skyfire and got my hulu on, on the ol big screen. That all ended in June I believe when the internet tv ****s yanked skyfire support.
    Last edited by jwinn35; 12/16/2009 at 09:03 AM.
    Global Posts
    396 Global Posts
    wow didn't think that word would get censored. It has to do with a certain German political party of the early 20th century. Don't want people thinking I have a potty mouth you know.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    well if you on comcast you can use fancast!! which is the same as hulu
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    wow didn't think that word would get censored. It has to do with a certain German political party of the early 20th century. Don't want people thinking I have a potty mouth you know.
    NSDAP is a four letter word? Well, I guess th short form of the full name does technically have 4 letters...
    With the placeholders for flash in place in 1.3.1 I would assume we will see flash available in 1.3.5, which should hit this month.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Just go to the adobe flash download page and try to download it(from your pre). A screen pops up that says "Adobe Flash Player 10.1 is coming to Palm WebOS in the first half of 2010"

There you have it. A little delay is all.
    If you changed your User Agent in the browser, Hulu might work once we have flash of course.
    Any word on a public beta?
    Quote Originally Posted by balderson View Post
    Any word on a public beta?
    adobe said when it available if you signed up to receive the notice you will get it! there may not be any beta testing to the public .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by jwinn35 View Post
    hulu has already stopped skyfire from being able to play its shows. So if it stopped skyfire then you would assume it wouldn't allow any mobile device. I believe that is the specific reason why they stopped it, saying it isn't meant for mobile devices. Shoot I remember in the good ol days I'd hook my tv/out enabled touch pro up to the tv loaded up skyfire and got my hulu on, on the ol big screen. That all ended in June I believe when the internet tv ****s yanked skyfire support.
    Hulu is limited to the USA.

Accessing Hulu, Pandora And Other Sites From Outside Of the United States
    can you down load a flash play to the pixi
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    no
    Global Posts
    887 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSuSE View Post
    no
    I really hate people like you. Tech-savvy people like you who insist on going in great detail with their answers. You know, I don't need a lecture...I don't need to know the in's and out's of the technology. I'm happy you understand it down to the code-level. Does it make you feel like a smart man to give such a long-winded answer that goes over the heads of most non-technical people? Does it?

Big shot know-it-all.

Geez.
    Quote Originally Posted by Habious View Post
    I really hate people like you. Tech-savvy people like you who insist on going in great detail with their answers. You know, I don't need a lecture...I don't need to know the in's and out's of the technology. I'm happy you understand it down to the code-level. Does it make you feel like a smart man to give such a long-winded answer that goes over the heads of most non-technical people? Does it?

Big shot know-it-all.

Geez.
    LOL, I have to agree with DrSuSE. You can't get it yet.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Habious View Post

Big shot know-it-all.

Geez.
    sorry
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Adobe is working on it. They say that it would be in the 4th quarter of 2009. Time is running out for that release though. Probably in Jan/Feb with the release of WebOS 1.4/1.5
    Maybe a demo at the CES?
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Hey op you should check out this website.
    lol. Nice.
    Come on guys. The question has been answered no need to give tk a hard time.