Page 47 of 233 FirstFirst ... 374243444546474849505152 57 97 147 ... LastLast
    Beta by the end of the year, full release first half 2010.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    What is wrong with Adobe? When will they launch the beta version at least? It says the first half of next year. Is that right?
    Thanks
    S
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    okay... So now it is November 16th already and even Pixi has launched yesterday... Where is Flash for the Pre (and Pixi now) Adobe? From the YouTube vids we can see that it already is in beta stage, has been for a looooooooooooooong time. I guess still too many kinks n bugs? Year end is coming up soon... It is just so annoying that an awesome phone like my Pre cannot show simple flash sites like my Palm Tre Pro (WinMo) can since worse than that... It cannot even show GIF files! One or the other needs to be the bandaid... ;-)
    Adobe Releases Flash Player 10.1 And AIR 2.0 –BOTH INCLUDE MULTITOUCH SUPPORT

http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/11/16...-10-1-air-2-0/
    Want all that goodness on your mobile phone, too? Hold your horses: while a public beta of Adobe Flash Player 10.1 for Palm webOS is expected later this year.

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplayer10/

In the meantime you can download it for Windows, Mac and Linux

latest prerelease.

* Download plug-in for Windows (EXE, 2.2 MB)
    * Download active-x for Windows (EXE, 2.2 MB)
    * Download plug-in for Intel-based Macintosh (DMG, 9.4 MB)
    * Download plug-in for Linux (TAR.GZ, 4.4 MB)

Adobe Labs - Downloads: Flash Player 10.1
    Last edited by akitayo; 11/17/2009 at 12:33 PM.
    I uploaded that video on youtube It is a demo of multitouch and gestures

Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    So, my PowerPC based Mac gets left out in the cold again. Lame
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
    Loading MUCH faster. Can't wait to have that on my phone!
    so any time frame on when this is gonna be availble for the pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by maniacmatt1782 View Post
    so any time frame on when this is gonna be availble for the pre?
    sometime around the first of the new year probably late jan. Or early feb. Is my best guess
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    Adobe Releases Flash Player 10.1 And AIR 2.0 –BOTH INCLUDE MULTITOUCH SUPPORT

http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/11/16...-10-1-air-2-0/
    The Tech Crunch site returns a page not found error. For some reason PreCentral is truncating the link. The link can be inserted with no issue.

Adobe Releases Flash Player 10.1 And AIR 2.0 – BOTH INCLUDE MULTITOUCH SUPPORT

As to when it will be available, my best guess is "Soon™".
    Patience Grasshoppers.
    So, my PowerPC based Mac gets left out in the cold again. Lame
    Mr. Jobs says it's time to upgrade to an Intel-based Mac
    Quote Originally Posted by themirthfulswami View Post
    Mr. Jobs says it's time to upgrade to an Intel-based Mac
    Mr. PC says it's time to upgrade to a real computer.

But back to the topic at hand - Flash. PC World says it will be available for the Pre "later this year," but Android won't get it until 2010.
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBears View Post
    Mr. PC says it's time to upgrade to a real computer.
    PC World says it will be available for the Pre "later this year," but Android won't get it until 2010.
    Considering that there isn't much of this year left, I don't know how much "later" it can get!
    Quote Originally Posted by themirthfulswami View Post
    Considering that there isn't much of this year left, I don't know how much "later" it can get!
    December 25th! It's our Pre Christmas present! Lol
    "Later this year" means.... later this year. Which is referring to the time interval between now and January 1st, 2010. Adobe Flash for WebOS would clearly require a update so we can probably expect another update before or on the release of Flash for WebOS.

Although I'm excited that we are gaining this function, I don't see myself using it often. I'm more anxious to see if WebOS will implement the GPU along with Flash as I cannot see Flash working without it. The lag would be tremendous.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    adobe has ready said that gpu acceleration is working on flash for pre
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarwong View Post
    adobe has ready said that gpu acceleration is working on flash for pre
    Source?? Not doubting, just want to read about it.

/Kevin
    The news said Flash Player 10.1 is expected for Palm Pre later this year. It is not so exact.

more news about it

See Adobe AIR 2's Best New Features Demoed in 9 Sample Apps
    If ya wanna be the first kid on the block to know when Flash is released for the Pre, then sign up here. And Thank me down there.
    Kyocera 6035 > Samsung SPH-i300 > i330 > i500 > Treo 600 > 700p > 755p > PRĒ Minus > Touchpad & FrankenPre2