Page 46 of 233 FirstFirst ... 364142434445464748495051 56 96 146 ... LastLast
    I don't know if it's already been reported, but Flash is (kinda) coming to the iphone.

I found out through the Connect Pro (Adobe's webinar platform) update a week ago. Apparently the iphone will be the first phone able to access said platform (until Flash 10) and WIRED had a story a few days ago about Flash apps as well.
    Has anyone actually ever seen an anteater eat ants?
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    Can you guyz stop with the ant-eater posts?!!! It's freaking me out !!!
    This, coming from a person using a close up photo of a cow's runny nose for an avatar?

I'm ******* as heck! My Pre didn't come with an anteater, I never knew we were supposed to get an anteater. Where's MY anteater!!

And why and anteater and no ants? Well they ate them of course!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    I'm ******* as heck! My Pre didn't come with an anteater, I never knew we were supposed to get an anteater. Where's MY anteater?!
    There's a patch for that.
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    To clarify, the Pre does support MP4 decoding, for the record. It's just not exposed to the browser, as they say (aka, if you open a MP4 in a browser it just passes the file directly to the video player), though it is exposed to other applications to play a video within them.
    Sounds like a quick fix by Palm would enable this.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    There's a patch for that.
    LOL^
    Sprint Service and Repair Manager

IM me if you need some help with Sprint and the Pre!
    One of my favorite aardvarks...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    i want an anteater
    there better be an anteater included in 1.3.1 or im going NADROID!
    FLASH PLAYER ADOBE WILL LOAD WHEN YOU ARE BROWSING THE WEB ?

Pre/Pixi on the next webos update 1.3.1

The guy on the video typed nba.com ON THE VIDEO POSTED ON FRONT PAGE PALM PIXI http://www.precentral.net/pixi-runni...captured-video,

and the web page started to load .

Inmediately apppears a Adobe Media Flash Player window
    The web page continues loading

IMHO Flash Player will load when you go to a web site that videos or other things that need Flash support. This capabilty sure will come with the webos 1.3.1 update.

So Flash Player will load as is usual when you are using a computer and browsing the web, on Pre/Pixi as well.?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Early reports states that only the windows were included ib 1.3.1. Without the update from Adobe it still won't work.
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    So Flash Player will load as is usual when you are using a computer and browsing the web, on Pre/Pixi as well.?
    Story on the front page from yesterday says it's only a placeholder for where the Flash code will go when Adobe releases it.

Anyway, it's a step in the right direction.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
    Maybe Adobe will not release the beta version this year ,as promised ,before the final version on 2010???? But I still have my hopes for the beta.
    I don't know how many people have noticed this, but when you click on an item that needs flash and it takes you to flash's website... a banner appears that states "Flash for Palm Pre coming early 2010". Just thought it was intersting, so many people are speculating about it.
    Got a screen dump of that? This doesn't happen for me while on the Pre.
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Nice find but sadly, first half of 2010 is 6 months long. :/
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    As we all know the first half lasts until the end of June of 2010.

So let me be the first to say, "I heard that it will be released February 18th, 2010"
    Any word on flash player application for Pre?